Florida Panthers 2013 Lineups

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Ι dont know why Dineen doesnt put Upshall with Weiss and Flash, instead of Santorelli. Upshall brings more scoring to the line, and is more physical than Santorelli.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Ι dont know why Dineen doesnt put Upshall with Weiss and Flash, instead of Santorelli. Upshall brings more scoring to the line, and is more physical than Santorelli.

Maybe he wants Scottie to start gellin already with the line he'll be playing all year...while we know Santorelli will be gone from that line once Steeg comes back

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
He knows Santorelli is useless on the lower lines, think he was hoping he'd show glimpses of himself from a few years ago.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I think it's more like we'll see them both equally. Or rather, four people sharing three spots on the fourth line. Smithson is a very valuable high energy player, if you ask me.

There will be plenty of movement, for sure, just like what Parros brings to the table more than Smithson, but I do like Smithson for his role.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
George Richards @GeorgeRichards
#FlaPanthers have moved Scottie Upshall up to Versteeg's RW slot; Santorelli down to third line #Sens

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Dineen must have ready earlier post.

@GeorgeRichards: so #FlaPanthers lines: Flash-Weiss-Upshall; Hubs-Mueller-Kovalev; Kopecky-Matthias-Santo; Skille-Smithson-Parros. Versteeg not on trip #Sens

homegrizown

Feb 4, 2008
pembroke pines fl
I think Parros stays in over Smithson if everyone ever gets healthy. Big reason Partis signed is so he can play, and we'll see plenty of substitutions for rest, etc.

i dont think parros means as much as smithson. smithson is one of thebest defensive forwards, great at faceoffs. his 5-10 minutes a night are more valuable to us then parros playing 5-10 minutes.

we have a lot of guys who are tough and will stick up for teamates. maybe games against teams like the rangers or boston parros gets put in. we shall see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad