GDT: Florida @ Ottberia 7pm TSN5

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
You guys are getting lazy to create these GDTs.

Florida has been losing a bit lately. Looking to end your losing streak? We got you. Looking to get a player their first goal in 100 games? We're your guy. Looking to pop a rookies goal cherry? You can count on us.

For those attending the game buy lots of hot dogs to support the franchise, leave early to beat traffic and also sit on your hands when a goal is scored to blend in.

Also this snowfall can Kubalik my balls.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Keep up the good work Pierre, I guess you have a lot of free time these days since getting canned by Gabriel's Pizza?

• Haha
Reactions: WallyD

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Florida is 4 points behind Boston for the Division lead, six games to play for both teams. Florida would win the tiebreak if it came to that. Unlikely at this point, but if Florida wins the regular season division and Boston doesn’t win the Conference in the playoffs, our second 1st round pick will be better.

So I won’t be disappointed if we lose the next two upcoming games against Florida. We still need Boston to lose some games down the stretch, especially the game against Florida.

It could make for an interesting last regular season game conundrum against Boston… potentially a situation where we lose for a better first 1st round pick, win for a better second 1st round pick.

But hey, no control over anything, I’ll just watch the games. Like with the Minnesota game, I wont be invested in a win, just watching with vested interest for either outcome.

I’ll take a well fought close loss if I had to pick. Feels dirty.

Reactions: DrEasy

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Just a reminder that we don't have a snowballs chance in hell to make the playoffs anymore...

Time to lose baby!

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
IDGAF what the score is. If there's ever a time to be dirty, it's now. Go after Mtkachuk, Bennett, Lomberg or Cousins.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Will be watching smejkal. I like his size. Wish there was room on the fourth for him.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Will probably lose this one, but lets at least hope for a good competitive game from the Sens.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Will probably lose this one, but lets at least hope for a good competitive game from the Sens.
Panthers have been among the worst teams in the league over their last ten, but we are the ultimtslumo Busters so you are probably right.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad