GDT: Florida-Montreal 29 Dec 2013 - "It Might As Well Be The GDT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
gudbransons shot as of this season has been spectacular, so i'd rather put him there

It has been a lot better in the last month he played. He should get a chance on the PP once he is back. Why they don't try Olsen as the new Garrison on the PP I don't know either. I also love how Olsen the wrists the puck at the net if he doesnt have a clear shot for a slapshot unlike our other d

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Knowing Team Finland he will be left off. They make some weiiiiiiiiiird selections always. They'll pick someone like Niko Kapanen over Barkov :laugh:

That's ONE argument Canada will win over other nation's. They treat the stars/superstars like demi god's and create a whole tv network towards players of Barkov's skill level.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Ah a prime example of my argument against stats being the all and all(ERICK!)

I'd **** my pants if the King put on a Panthers sweater. I'd immediately buy every variation of jersey.

If he left the Rangers for anywhere but Florida, I'd end the world.

In any event, Clemmer's been killer.

I'll take Hank and Brassard down here for whoever the heck they want that isn't a "B" or devout Christian.

:laugh::laugh:

He can go in a deal for the KING. LONG LIVE THE KING!:yo:

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
It's incredible how stuck up that fan base is. I don't know if it's a French thing or what, but man they are just brutal for the most part.

Any time a Montreal player falls to the ice they expect a penalty. No matter what.

What a bunch of self-entitled jackasses. :laugh:

no doubt a quixotic effort but i'll just say what i say every time - if any of you went up and saw a game there, you'd change your mind 180 quickly. i don't know if it's the warm weather that's cooked these folks' brains or what but the fans up there love hockey in a way you can't imagine unless you've visited. there's nothing else that competes with the habs for the natives' attention. i've been to montreal many times. only been to one game and it was an exhibition game at that. still, was one of the most memorable hockey experiences i've had and i've seen games all over the place.

regarding the game, it was about what i expected after last night. there's no reason why they cannot compete every night and win a good a fair amount of 'em if they can stick to what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad