LeBrun: Florida desired destination for Max Pacioretty - has NMC helping him control the process.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Man everyone wants to go down there. They should get some sweetheart deals in UFA this year.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Probably

ERod-Barkov-Reino
Verhaeghe-Benny-Tkachuk
Luostarinen-Lundell-Tank
Lomberg/Patches-Stenlund-Cousins

Lomberg and Patches would alternate, but priority goes to Lomberg. Would keep everybody on their toes playing well.
There's no way they'd put patches on 4th line. Likely Luostarinen bumped down and Patches on 3rd line.

thebestnic

Jun 29, 2022
It's why he signed with WSH in the first place (along with incentive laden games played bonuses) Allowed him to control the narrative and destination he knew would come about this time of year.
Yah that makes sense. Similar to what happened with Monahan. I just wanted to be a bitch about it ;)

Reactions: MileHighCapsFan

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Imagine giving Pacioretty a NMC in the year of our lord 2024

Well he did sign for relatively cheap so I guess his offer to the caps was I would sign for 2M and see how it goes but if it isn't working out at the deadline I can pick my choice of team to go to

All that being said at this point given the caps are still in the playoff hunt keeping him makes more sense then dumping him for a 5th rounder

Reactions: thebestnic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad