Post-Game Talk: Florida Connollys vs Washington Paniks 7:07 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
33 and 34 were on for 3 of the Caps 4 goals. They only played 15 mins.

Gudas' pass to break free Leipsic on that game winning goal was straight money. Siegenthaler had a good game. I thought he might have dropped to the ice to commit a little early instead of standing in front of the Trocheck goal but that's just nitpicking and a really good shot by Trocheck on a narrow angle.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Gudas' pass to break free Leipsic on that game winning goal was straight money. Siegenthaler had a good game. I thought he might have dropped to the ice to commit a little early instead of standing in front of the Trocheck goal but that's just nitpicking and a really good shot by Trocheck on a narrow angle.

Siegenthaler's job there was to take the pass away. it was a 2 on 1.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I thought he was pretty shaky overall. Florida had a lot of pressure on us with him on the ice.

I thought the entire defense was getting worked over. Carlson looked terrible. Kempny was awful. My take was that was more to do with the Panthers playing well than the Caps playing crappy.

I didn't think Jensen looked shaky. With Gudas only playing 15 mins I suggest that Reirden didn't think he was shaky either.

One thing is true, I think. Reirden is going to be force feeding stuff over the next twenty games. Jensen is either going to be playing 20 every night with Orlov or MacLellan is going to go get another defenseman

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad