Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
just wear shades brah.

sunglassses-340x240.jpg

corksens

Jul 19, 2005
Meh. You'll be fine.

If you are really set on it then get some squash goggles. Sportchek should even have them.

Buck Aki Berg

Done with this place
Sep 17, 2008
Ottawa, ON
From my experience, the people who wear goggles are often the ones who are also the biggest arseholes with their sticks. Please don't be that guy.

heater123

Oct 19, 2007
lol i didn't think they were that ridiculous, but i think i'll pass :P thanks guys!

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Used to wear those in Chemistry class. Don't recommend for hockey. :laugh:

Have a few friends that wear these for floor hockey/basketball.

protective_glasses1760.jpg

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Haha, soon as I read "Floor Hockey Goggles" as the title I knew I had to come here :P Unless your eye is at risk of falling out, I wouldn't wear them unless you're ready to hear it from all your friends :D And even if it does fall out, you can just wear this, would get more respect (plus you could be a pirate in the offseason)

eyekm.jpg

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Used to wear those in Chemistry class. Don't recommend for hockey. :laugh:

Have a few friends that wear these for floor hockey/basketball.

protective_glasses1760.jpg

This is what I wear as well Mines used to have a band in the back as well to prevent any movement from the goggles. Before I used to wear the ones that OP showed for a couple games, LOOOOOOOL. DISCLAIMER: It was policy to have protection like that.

heater123

Oct 19, 2007
Haha, soon as I read "Floor Hockey Goggles" as the title I knew I had to come here :P Unless your eye is at risk of falling out, I wouldn't wear them unless you're ready to hear it from all your friends :D And even if it does fall out, you can just wear this, would get more respect (plus you could be a pirate in the offseason)

eyekm.jpg

lmfao funniest post i've read in a longgggg time! hahaha thank you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad