GDT: Floms vs Wuld 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Go FLoms.

Projected Lineup according to google. Note that these aren't official.

Floms:
Tanguay-Stajan-Iginla
Glencross-Cammalleri-Stempniak
Baertschi-Comeau-Hudler
Jackman-Begin-Aliu

Giordano-Bouwmeester
Brodie-Wideman
Butler-Smith

MacDonald

Wuld:
Parise-Koivu-Heatley
Zucker-Cullen-Setoguchi
Bouchard-Brodziak-Coyle
Rupp-Granlund-Mitchell

Suter-Brodin
Gilbert-Stoner
Prosser-Spurgeon

Backstrom

Time to get some revenge for Johnny.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Flames vs. The Guys Who Killed Johnny. :rant:

Hack the bone!

:laugh:

In all honesty if there's not some pretty gnarly pushback by the Flames tonight I will be pretty angry. It's a given league-wide that we got screwed by the Wild, if we don't make a point of revenge other teams will screw us too

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Let's say GG starts with fourth line and all hell break loose. He can always say he was just trying to repeat the Toronto game :sarcasm:

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Let's say GG starts with fourth line and all hell break loose. He can always say he was just trying to repeat the Toronto game :sarcasm:

Haha I was wondering why they had started that game.

The best revenge tonight will be two points, though it's been too long since I've seen a Flames feed someone their teeth.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I wanna see Chuckt and Ferdaddy in fine form tonight.

Also, I expect a boring game, as it always seems to be vs the Wild.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I wanna see Chuckt and Ferdaddy in fine form tonight.

Also, I expect a boring game, as it always seems to be vs the Wild.

I don't actually. I do expect Chucky and Ferland to be flying and rustling some jimmies.

Though I'd love keep the stickwork to a minimum and just leave some Wild smear marks all over the glass.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Just paint a couple targets on Staal and Suter they really went above and beyond and I would be happy to see the two of them have a tough night.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Staal and Suter have some comeuppance coming there way. Actually care about that more than the score, as it'll probably be 1-0 for whoever.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Random side note but I really really miss Camalleri and those on-the-knee one timers

I was thinking about it the other day, would be nice on the RW with Johnny and Mony. Like Hudler on... a little bit of steroids.

His salary on the other hand, not as nice.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Losing him for nothing set us back more than people realize

For a bit it looked like he might re-sign but playing chicken with him instead of getting some kind of value was a dumb move. Feaster gets a lot of underserved flak but his contract negotiations were terrible. We have no idea how spoiled we are with Tre in that respect.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
I was thinking about it the other day, would be nice on the RW with Johnny and Mony. Like Hudler on... a little bit of steroids.

His salary on the other hand, not as nice.

He would've been at 5 mil if he'd stayed with Calgary, which would've been very palatable.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
For a bit it looked like he might re-sign but playing chicken with him instead of getting some kind of value was a dumb move. Feaster gets a lot of underserved flak but his contract negotiations were terrible. We have no idea how spoiled we are with Tre in that respect.

Feaster never negotiated with Cammalleri. Burke was the GM for the second half of that season, and Treliving was the GM who negotiated a contract with Cammalleri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad