MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
An announcement that an announcement is coming... tomorrow. Lol

Would Flint be buyers or sellers?

I believe buyers.

It would make no sense to tease a trade if you are unloading talent.

I feel that would just piss people off.

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
Any semi local kids in the O, that Flint might be bringing home?

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
I believe buyers.

It would make no sense to tease a trade if you are unloading talent.

I feel that would just piss people off.
Exactly. It would be a bit tasteless if you're shipping a kid out. Must be moving picks for a player. Filling an OA spot? Experienced Goalie? Cuylle?!?! Just kidding.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
Any semi local kids in the O, that Flint might be bringing home?
I won't be surprised if 828 was spot on and it's Gleason. I won't be disappointed either, but it seems to me the blue line is a bit crowded already. Off the top of my head, I can't think of many Detroit area kids that are for sure on rebuilding teams or in a position where they're likely to be moved. Igor Larionov is an OA in Windsor.

MJ5

Targeted Poster
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2016
Flint
Kid from Flushing they just drafted maybe

I meant in a trade.

To leak the information like this, I feel like its got to be a semi decent move. Bringing home a local kid would be a cool move.

The Gleason kid mentioned is from Ortonville.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
It could be Tyler Johnson from SSM. I don't think they want him to be using up an OA spot and he's good enough to spot Cavallin for a good amount of games. Plus he would not be super expensive to acquire.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
It could be Tyler Johnson from SSM. I don't think they want him to be using up an OA spot and he's good enough to spot Cavallin for a good amount of games. Plus he would not be super expensive to acquire.

If it's a backup, OA goalie it also could be Cole Ceci. Was really good for the Gens as a backup last season. Johnson was .907 save % on the best team in the country in 22 games (reg season+playoffs). Ceci was .902 save % on an average Gens team in 22 games

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
That would be odd. Tyler was a Whalers draft pick. Played one game for them, wrecking his chance to play NCAA. Flint then released him, or possibly he wouldn't report. I believe he appealed to the NCAA but was denied. He then signed as an FA in London. He's always played really good against Flint and definitely seems to have a strong dislike for the organization.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
trade is announced: To Flint: G Enamuel Vella To Mississauga: 5th round draft pick in 2019

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Hearing through @BrownRecord that the Firebirds acquired Emanuel Vella for a 5th round selection in the 2019 OHL priority selection.

No official statement from either Firebirds or Steelheads media of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad