GDT: Flams @ Wold: "A Wild Wild Appears" (6:00pm MT @ SNW, Fan 960)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Another day, another new set of defensive pairings

Gulutzan taking the mind games a little too far with having vastly different practice and game lineups

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Looking forward to some exciting Minnesota Wild hockey tonight!

200.gif

Hopefully we can ping-pong more goals in off of random skates and hockey equipment than they do.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Parise back for the Wild

Just in case anyone thought we might have had a chance to win

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I think Monahan needs to be moved to the wing for a bit. Keep him on the top line with Johnny and Bennett

Gaudreau - Bennett - Monahan

Relieve Mony of some responsibilities til he can figure his stuff out. Then start pulling back his ice time if that doesn't work.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503

Well that's that then. It's going to be a very long year unless Brodie figures out the left side or Gulutzan learns to work with what he has instead of what he wants.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I think Monahan needs to be moved to the wing for a bit. Keep him on the top line with Johnny and Bennett

Gaudreau - Bennett - Monahan

Relieve Mony of some responsibilities til he can figure his stuff out. Then start pulling back his ice time if that doesn't work.

source.gif

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Probably going to skip this one, cannot stand watching the Minnesota Mild. Especially when they're obviously better than us.

Our blueline be like
200w.gif

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
go team

win gaem pls

also i learned some things today:

wild logo is hidden nature scene
fedex logo is hidden arrow pointing forward between e and x
carolina #hcanes is hidden echl team in nhl

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I don't know about y'all, but I'm going to the gym then going to watch Dr. Strange.

Ain't no one got time to watch this iteration of the Calgary Flames with Gulutzan behind the bench.

I've given up on Gulutzan as a coach, guy just keeps trying to do everything his own way rather than adapt to what kind of players he has. Guy is a moron. The opposite of the current GOAT Barry Trotz who said he adapted his coaching style when going to Washington to let Ovy (and other players) do his own things, and what happens? Ovy puts up 50 goals again while playing better defensively.

Last edited:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I am going to a scotch tasting for my buddy's birthday tonight so unless there's a tv there I won't be watching. I'll probably keep tabs on my phone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad