Pre-Game Talk: flams @ Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Nice to get to watch them play again after a big break. All I hope is that McDavid comes out flying. Don't care about anything else regarding this one.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Please beat the ****ing Flames, I'm so sick of all the fans around Calgary who act like the Flames are so much better then the Oilers because of a flukey run last year, and hearing about how their players are so much better then any of ours...if I hear they are the next Blackhawks one more time I'm gonna lose my ****.

Hoping McDavid has a big night and Nuge is back.

Bobieque

Low n' Slow (Me & the Food)
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2006
High River
This will be the first game I'll have watched in a while. At the beginning of the season I made several bets we would finish ahead of the Flames in the standings.

It's made the last few weeks bearable to actually have something to follow.

If we win tonight and pull within a point, it'll be a nail-biter to the end of the season. We lose, and I think it's all over to try and catch the flames.

What do you all think our chances are of catching the Flames in points by season's end?

Mc5RingsAndABeer

5-14-6-1
May 25, 2011
This will be the first game I'll have watched in a while. At the beginning of the season I made several bets we would finish ahead of the Flames in the standings.

It's made the last few weeks bearable to actually have something to follow.

If we win tonight and pull within a point, it'll be a nail-biter to the end of the season. We lose, and I think it's all over to try and catch the flames.

What do you all think our chances are of catching the Flames in points by season's end?

Very unlikely. Even if the Oilers somehow win out, the Flames will have three games to get only three points.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
A 6-5 regulation loss with McDavid getting 5 points would be an ideal scenario

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
There is no universe where losing to the Flames is an ideal scenario.

10-0 Oilers.

You have to look at the bigger picture. Yes, I hate losing to the flames, but if losing to them means that they have a lower chance at #1 overall then I'll take the loss

DipsyMcDoodles

Apr 6, 2014
Edmonton
You have to look at the bigger picture. Yes, I hate losing to the flames, but if losing to them means that they have a lower chance at #1 overall then I'll take the loss

As the Oilers have proven a couple of times already, the increased chance doesn't really mean much :sarcasm:

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Hoping for an 8-2 blowout and I think this is out last win of the season.

If we lose this game I'll look forward to Hall, Hopkins, Eberle AND Yakupov ALL being traded over the next two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille