GDT: Flams @ Nucks Apr 15/24 8pm MST

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I can't believe 3 teams were essentially eliminated from the eastern playoffs via a tied game empty netter. That's so crazy. And the fact wings had tied it before flyers pulled the tendie is just the icing on top of a crazy , crazy race.

For this game? Go kuzy. Love when our players score vs old team.
Coleman and Weegs as well would be cool as previously mentioned by @Tofveve.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Hello gang. I join you in game chat, but just wanted to share something personal. My cat of 13 years Hopscotch is declining fast. Bladder cancer and kidney disease, so I'm quite sad. I'm not married, just me and her that live together. I'm blessed to have had her for 13 years, but I will lose her sometime soon. I'm prepared, but I'm not prepared. As you may or may not remember, I had her as a cutout in the Saddle Dome during the Covid season, so she's a Flames fan as well.
Hug your pets tight for me tonight. :heart:
hopsaddle.jpg

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hello gang. I join you in game chat, but just wanted to share something personal. My cat of 13 years Hopscotch is declining fast. Bladder cancer and kidney disease, so I'm quite sad. I'm not married, just me and her that live together. I'm blessed to have had her for 13 years, but I will lose her sometime soon. I'm prepared, but I'm not prepared. As you may or may not remember, I had her as a cutout in the Saddle Dome during the Covid season, so she's a Flames fan as well.
View attachment 853360

That's tough Boom. Sending out a hug to Hopscotch if she's okay with that.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
View attachment 853360
Ah bless her and you mate. I am sure she knows she is loved.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
100%, he is just too short for an nhl goalie. You can't pretend that's not an issue with any of his athleticism greatness. It's just pure fact.

I was kind of being a joking ass because the pucks were mostly on the ice there and Marks butterfly was covering everything. But I couldn't miss how his body was so large in there after watching Dustin for awhile.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I was kind of being a joking ass because the pucks were mostly on the ice there and Marks butterfly was covering everything. But I couldn't miss how his body was so large in there after watching Dustin for awhile in there.
You know my opinion mate. I speak my mind, even if the majority disagree. If I see an nhl player, I will say it. I watched Montreal and our national hero Mr Slaf scored 20th of the season, 30th assist. 50 pts for a player who just turned 20. Now that's an nhl hockey player right there :) Also, Lane Hutson is another up and coming player- great talent but that's not for this thread 😀

Rooney and Backs support the tank
Both amazing tank commanders for 2024/2025 season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad