Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Not no

• Obviously

• Total voters

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I feel like that's the best scoring chance I've seen from dube in ages. A backhand in the middle of the ozone unchallenged, lmao.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
The only reason I still watch this team is Connor Zary and some Pospisil and Wolf action too. Seriously, there is nothing else that is watchable about this team. When Coleman is arguably your best forward, that is just... wowza.
I think I saw a stat in one of our last games that the flames D are top 5 in scoring or something like that.

I think they are decently entertaining to watch ( Weegar, Anderson, Hanifin) in addition to the folks you mentioned.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I think I saw a stat in one of our last games that the flames D are top 5 in scoring or something like that.

I think they are decently entertaining to watch ( Weegar, Anderson, Hanifin) in addition to the folks you mentioned.
I guess that's another fair point. Their defence is very dynamic. They've gotten too much crap due to bad goaltending IMO. It certainly isn't a bottom 10 dcore.

Reactions: Felidae

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015

Team is way more enjoyable to watch than last year. The lack of talent on the forwards is apparent though, no elite game breaking talent. Ras and Weegar as a pair is as dynamic as we can get.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
1 goal on 4 shots. The Calgary goaltending tradition continues.

Was hoping Wolf would get the start, hope we have atleast a half/half situation until Markstrom comes back
I saw on Twitter that Markstrom was practicing with the Wranglers. Might not be long before he's back with the Flames.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Pospisil is easily our best skater this game
I've always liked the kid but that is not something I would have thought possible at the start of this season.
Says just as much about the impotent offense as it does pospisil's play unfortunately.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Yeah I think that's in but it's too inconclusive in terms of evidence. No goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad