Low Effort GDT Flames vs. Sens (home), 7 p.m. (Playing live from your TV, Radio, or internet device)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Patrick

Mar 11, 2020
170203_7h2t1_rci-m-firemain_sn635.jpg

Feb 3, 1916 it didn't go so well for Ottawa so let's hope it goes a little better tonight.

The Brady bunch are coming in hot.

Go Sens Go!

Reactions: AchtzehnBaby

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
What the hell are we doing putting Anisimov with Stützle Batherson... from Taxi squad healthy scratch to centering out two up and coming core wingers?

If this keeps up Tierney's going to ask for unconditional waivers too, no respect...

I have to think Tierney will be there. Putting Anisimov there makes no sense.

They may start it with Anisimov there but I doubt it will last (unless it somehow magically works?)

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I can't understand why Anisimov gets called up, but it's probably to earn a little bit of the $4 mil they are paying him in wasted salary. I'd much rather see Paul in-between Stutzle & Batherson than Anisimov.

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
giving DJ some slack based on how the teams played the last stretch. If Anisimov can pick it up it'll be a huge boon

Canadianhero

Jan 16, 2021
Can’t wait for the brothers matching up today. Brady said on the radio his brother beat him daily when he was younger and smaller. That is about to change.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Should we have a poll as to who will do better in the rookie race between Stutzle, Norris & maybe even Brannstrom?

Brannstrom is technically not a rookie, despite being a few months younger than Norris.

Either way I'd go with one of the forwards. I think it's a toss up really but I'll say Norris for this year. Three years of development can mean a lot and he's more used to the grind of a longer season from his AHL experience.

Next year and beyond give me Stützle though. He's just got it. He's going to be a beast.

Reactions: Emrasie

Ursamajor25

Aug 1, 2020
Ottawa could very well be getting another coach fired. If they win more than three against Calgary my guess is Ward is going to get canned. Which may be a good thing according to some Flames fans.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Hope Calgary emptied their tanks against Toronto, and we can see one of Stutzle or Batherson score a hat trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad