GDT: Flames vs Red wings 5:00 MT

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Just catching up on today's thread. Was watching hockey and fisticuffs (UFC/bellator) and didn't bother w forums. Was crazy to see the shot differential. Glad we were able to get Marky his 9th. I fear the b2b in Colorado, they're going to want revenge for our last win in their building and we've got to be on empty realistically.

That said, this team keeps going. It's been a joy filled season.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Just ok : I know Coleman scored but thought this was kind of a sleepy game from him, couple poor turnovers at the defensive blue line and missing passes. Might be missing Mangiapane. Hanifin several bad reads and needless icings. Lucic, get the puck out man. Punched face and hit stuff. Stone about what you would expect, did reasonably well for his first game since December.
He did damn good being that it was his first game in 3 months. Played 18 minutes as an LD (so his off side), 6 hits, 3 blocks, 0 GA. League minimum, and I'm betting he was just happy to be with the boys. I think that's why no one is ever upset that he keeps getting re-signed on one-year deals. He comes in, great attitude, when he plays, he plays pretty good, and let's be honest, he doesn't block any of our prospects.

Reactions: DFF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad