Colborne - Monahan - Hudler
Glencross - Stajan - Setoguchi
Gaudreau - Backlund - Raymond
Bollig - Byron - Bouma

Brodano
Russell - Wideman
Smid - Diaz

Hiller

I'll be at the game tonight. So excited. Disappointed Jooris isn't in the lineup though, hopefully his injury is minor.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Jets lineup.

Ladd - Little - Byfuglien
Perrault - Scheifele - Wheeler
Galiardi - Lowry - Frolik
Thorburn - Slater - Peluso

Enstrom - Bogosian
Stuart - Trouba
Pardy - Postma

Pavelec

Aug 3, 2010
Glad Jones isn't in.
Setoguchi needs to prove he can still produce (but at 750k it's probably not as 'important') but his effort level is there.

Feeling like that Backlund-Raymond combination should be very interesting and could open up more room for Gaudreau to work the ice.

Colborne clearly on the top line to try to instigate Monahan's scoring.

Really like the forward lines as a whole.

Byfuglien on the top line for the Jets is interesting, he's requested in the past to stay as a defenseman but clearly the Jets are trying to get their game going through any means possible. Will be a very intimidating presence in front of our net… could be trouble.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Worth mentioning, I have a 100% winning percentage when I'm at a Flames game. *Knocks on wood to prevent Jynx. *

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Should be a really good game tonight! The Flames could return home from a long road trip above .500 and the Jets are desperate to turn this around before the hole gets too deep!

Expecting a battle! :)

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
If hartley does keep the lines together johnny should get 15 minutes tonight with backs.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
My favourite line combos of the season so far. I think Stajan gets a goal and an assist. Also, Colborne has played LW with the Leafs to, so this won't be his first game on that side.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad