Smid Engelland -
Hiller

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
This is gonna be a great game because I might be there

I'll send photos

hell im done midterms in 4 hours, might as well get some tix to the game since they probably will be cheap compared to other games!

maybe i'll see you there bae

and i'll say

HEEYYYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
hell im done midterms in 4 hours, might as well get some tix to the game since they probably will be cheap compared to other games!

maybe i'll see you there bae

and i'll say

HEEYYYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY

waitaminnit

i went all in on the tampa game

why do i have 50 vcash?

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Unpopular opinion:

If Monahan doesn't score tonight, make him a healthy scratch a la Johnny. Make him see the ice from another angle, I bet he'll be back on track in no time.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Congrats Sean Monahan, hopefully you killed it in your exams!

And hopefully we kill the Canes! GFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
flames lineup

#21 - mason raymond | #11 - mikael backlund | #13 - johnny gaudreau
#24 - jiri hudler | #23 - sean monahan | #8 - joe colborne
#20 - curtis glencross | #18 - matt stajan | #32 - paul byron
#25 - brandon bollig | #17 - lance bouma | #86 - josh jooris

#5 - mark giordano | #7 - t.j. brodie
#4 - kris russell | #6 - dennis wideman
#15 - ladislav smid | #29 - deryk engelland

#1 - jonas hiller
#31 - karri ramo

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Unpopular opinion:

If Monahan doesn't score tonight, make him a healthy scratch a la Johnny. Make him see the ice from another angle, I bet he'll be back on track in no time.

Tell him he's going to the 67's if he doesn't score, I bet you Money he nets a hatty, ya know cuz he's money like that.

ElectricSky*

I thought you have to be 20 to play in the AHL.

Oh, his birthday was two weeks ago, so he is 20. Oops.

Monahan being 20 doesn't have anything to do with it, its his birth year being 1994.

Poirier turns 20 in December, but is eligible to play for the Heat right now at 19.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I thought you have to be 20 to play in the AHL.

Oh, his birthday was two weeks ago, so he is 20. Oops.
20th Birthday has to be before January 1st. Or to keep it simple, players born in 1994 are AHL eligible. It's wonky because the cutoff dates for the entry draft are different than the ones the CHL uses. Both of which are different than the NHL uses to determine the age of a player during their contract for the 35+ rule

ElectricSky*

20th Birthday has to be before January 1st. Or to keep it simple, players born in 1994 are AHL eligible. It's wonky because the cutoff dates for the entry draft are different than the ones the CHL uses. Both of which are different than the NHL uses to determine the age of a player during their contract for the 35+ rule

They really need to change the draft birth dates to make it simple. Jan 1st to December 31st.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Regardless, I was fully kidding about Monahan being sent anywhere. Apparently at the start of the season when he was sick, he did not eat anything for 3 full days. And with the travel schedule the Flames had, that obviously took a huge toll on him. I fully expect he'll be back to his old self sooner than later. My point was, this guy is clutch and comes through when he's under the most pressure.

HAKAN LOOB

Oct 5, 2013
Unpopular opinion:

And who'll go into the line-up to replace him? Eventually the puck is going to go in for the guy, he's got the second most shots on the team, after Mason Raymond. Didn't Gaudreau only have like 1 shot on net in 5 games or something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad