GDT: Flames @ Vegas, Tuesday December 12 8:00 PM

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Wolf in net tonight. Flames defense looking pretty ugly but then its going to look worse when they trade Hanifin and Tanev. Get used to it.

Reactions: Tofveve

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Watching wolf develop is prob gonna be the highlight to watching the flames this season. Good to see him get the start and always rooting for underdogs like him.

Have the TV on the flames and my tablet watching the Panthers, gonna be doing a lot of alternating lol.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I was team Treliving when the trade happened. Felt like a job well done considering Chucky wasn't re-signing. Boy oh boy has he been a catastrophic disappointment. The effort and desire seems to be there many nights, but his hands have turned to stone. His A1 elite level passing is below average now. It's truly shocking. I am very optimistic that Pelletier completely revitalizes his game; however. I may be delusional, but I see a dramatic turnaround much like Kadri once paired with Zary & Pospisil (and now can play well with anyone it seems). It'll be funny to watch him go on a 40 pts in 30 games run after UFAs are gone and pelts and him are flyin us into that #9 west seed 😂
Yeah I agree. Well said. I talked to my brother about Huberdeau and I said the same thing. Maybe him and Pelts can get that chemistry again from last year.

And way to go Weegs. I'll take it.

Reactions: Tofveve and Fig

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Watching wolf develop is prob gonna be the highlight to watching the flames this season. Good to see him get the start and always rooting for underdogs like him.

Have the TV on the flames and my tablet watching the Panthers, gonna be doing a lot of alternating lol.
I was under the impression the cats are your #1 and Flames the #2, but this setup infers the opposite. I've got Flames on tv and oilers hawks on the tablet. Yes I bet lots of props on that game today haha.

Reactions: Felidae

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad