GDT: FLAMES v. DUCKS - MAY 10 - HONDA CENTER - ANAHEIM, CA. - 8 - RAMPING IT UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
We got the best coach, the best rookie and we made the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Year 2 of rebuild is right on track.

See ya at the draft boys.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Great series fellas! Hope you can stick with Ramo next year over uhhhhhhhh Jonas. Uhhhhhhhhhh Hiller

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
guys, let's not be as pathetic as the Nucks and Oilers fans and post nothing but salt on the main board now
Agreed.

I hate Chicago more than Anaheim. So I hope the Ducks advance. Ducks/Lightning final would suit me fine.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I have the Hawks pegged to win the Cup. Hawks/Ducks should be an incredible matchup, but I think the Hawks will win because of their superior blueline in the end.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Holy **** Oilers fans though. I can't wait until next year when they realize McDavid doesn't single handily get them into the playoffs.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Holy **** Oilers fans though. I can't wait until next year when they realize McDavid doesn't single handily get them into the playoffs.

I never understood why they're so bitter and saying that we suck..

They're the worst team in the NHL, and we made it to round 2.. but yet, we're the terrible ones. :laugh:

Their fans are among some of the worst i've ever seen.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Gah... Still angered the series is over.

Shaving my beard was the worst feeling :(.

Have to say though, I think we would have won Round 2 if it wasn't the Ducks/Hawks.

dookers9

Mar 30, 2008
Edmonton

I never understood why they're so bitter and saying that we suck..

They're the worst team in the NHL, and we made it to round 2.. but yet, we're the terrible ones. :laugh:

Their fans are among some of the worst i've ever seen.

Come on, gents. We all know this is the one part that remains of the smoldering rivalry. Death, taxes, and Oilers and Flames fans getting in their licks when the other is down. You shouldn't be surprised.

I recall many cuts from Flames fans in '06, and many since. It's the essence of us as fans of different Alberta teams. I'll confess that I didn't want the Flames to win, just like I hated seeing the Stamps take the Grey in November. It's the nature of the biz. But it fo sho hurts when this fresh.

But let me join many others in congratulating the Flames on a remarkable year. The one thing the Oilers have most lacked this, and other years - tenacity - was demonstrated in spades for the Flames all year long. They were fun to watch (by that I mean to cheer against), and I swear I'd have seen them winning the series if only they'd found a way to win tonight.

Here's hoping we can provide a little more push back next year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad