GDT: Flames @ The Rock: 5pm Calgary Time

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
FINALLY SHARANGOVICH HAS RETURNED TO NEW JERSEY!

1000001617.gif

To the dozens and dozens of Devils fans, know your role and shut your mouth.

Rango returns to the Garden State to face off against Tof.... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HIS NAME IS!

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
1000001618.gif

1000001619.jpg

You know, because Calgary ...

also fun fact the main event of Wrestmania this year looks like it is going to be a former Calgary Stampeder (The Rock) against a former Edmonton Eskimo (Roman Reigns)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Jack Hughes is back tonight as well.
Not sure if Toffoli is healthy enough to play, he sat out last game with an illness.
Pickles is also an ex Devil ready to feast.
Go Flames. I hope we light 'em up.
Coleman is gonna take that puck, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and shove it top shelf

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Pretty hyped for the Kuzmenko, Huberdeau, Sharangovich trio ever since that last game.

Yeah, maybe it could have just been one really good game, but as a Huby fan hard not to get excited with someone he's found instant chemistry with for the first time as a Flame.

Hope Sharangovich lights up NJD. Keeping my eye out on the progression of Kylington and Pelletier too. I imagine it will take a bit for them to truly find their groove even if the former has already been noticeable at times.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Pretty hyped for the Kuzmenko, Huberdeau, Sharangovich trio ever since that last game.

Yeah, maybe it could have just been one really good game, but as a Huby fan hard not to get excited with someone he's found instant chemistry with for the first time as a Flame.

Hope Sharangovich lights up NJD. Keeping my eye out on the progression of Kylington and Pelletier too. I imagine it will take a bit for them to truly find their groove even if the former has already been noticeable at times.
The Rooney disrespect

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Let's go boys! Santa is coming to town.
Rango, Kuz & Shilly all tallying tonight. I'll post odds in gambling room. Debating Toffoli as well. It'll void if he doesn't play, but worry he may just play 12 laboured minutes and not really do anything (good for our success, but bad for a bet in +200 range).

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West

Here!

Go Flam, keep it rolling to the ploffs. 6-2 us because why not?

FINALLY SHARANGOVICH HAS RETURNED TO NEW JERSEY!

View attachment 816332

To the dozens and dozens of Devils fans, know your role and shut your mouth.

Rango returns to the Garden State to face off against Tof.... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HIS NAME IS!

I think his name is Tofve-- er never mind. Ahem, against Tyler Titties

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Another showcasing of Noah ;)

My take remains, 2x 1st and an AA prospect for the Boston lad! Do it Conny or resign him at 7,5 max.

My guess is Tampa takes a run at Noah with Sergei going down last night. Both or L shots.

My pants feel like I left them in the dryer too long :naughty:

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Nice battling by Zary

Blast by Walker Dhuer.

Kuzmenko with a beautiful backcheck steal - how you like them apples Tocchet!

Reactions: Boomstick

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I wish Mangi would have had his stick hard on the ice for that breakaway after the tremendous Marks save. Missed opportunity.

Wakey wakey team. Marks is only who's awake, thankfully.

Reactions: joescores

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad