Confirmed with Link: Flames sign David Wolf

JayTam

Apr 20, 2014
Hamburg, Germany
Beeing from Hamburg I hate that our team looses him, but I`m very keen to see what he can do in the NHL.

Has size, grit and can score. (I guess you already have seen the clip that got him kicked out for this years WC, knocking 6 teeth out of the fella) Can be recless at times, but is one of the harder working guys on your team. In addition to that, he likes to party and always has the bottle service going! :D

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Beeing from Hamburg I hate that our team looses him, but I`m very keen to see what he can do in the NHL.

Has size, grit and can score. (I guess you already have seen the clip that got him kicked out for this years WC, knocking 6 teeth out of the fella) Can be recless at times, but is one of the harder working guys on your team. In addition to that, he likes to party and always has the bottle service going! :D

If only O'Brien was still with the big team! :yo:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Glencross-Backlund-Hudler
Gaudreau-Monahan-Colborne
Bouma-Stajan-Jones
Wolf-van Brabant-McGrattan

No nonsense.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I can't believe we have nick-named one of our players 'Dutch Oven'. :laugh:
It's The Flying Dutchman!

Also it could be worse than Dutch Oven, we could call him the Dutch Rutter :amazed:

Another good one is making him sound mobbed up and call him Dutch Schultz.

Goflames3

Jan 25, 2013
our bottom six is a log jam, and not to mention our fourth overall pick that is most likely a LW!

I think Wolf will start the season on our farm team to get use to the north american game and get called up half way through and will end the season in a flames jersey.

I am really hoping Bennett lands in our hands as a centre, he plays the game different then any other center we have!! Bennett is a number 1 centre like a toews that can pass the puck, mont number two that can score and backlund a two way centre! a perfect 1-2-3 punch. By surrounding them with goal scorers we are set for plenty of years! Our bottom six is almost set with big gritty goal scorers! i think we need to tweak the defence a bit adding 1 or 2 more defenceman and we are set for next year.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Does he have poise wit the puck/can he score goals int he NHL? 17 goals in 2012-13 in the DEL. Not shabby, but DEL. I like his goal/PIM ratio though. They signed him because he's a maniac. Could be valuable as a Chris Neil type.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
If he can carry over his pest abilities to the NHL, he might finally be that Nieminen replacement.

Too many bodies in the bottom six again though. Don't see Westgarth coming back; and unless Van Brabant improves a lot over the summer, he needs to start in the AHL. Galiardi can/should be moved as well.

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
If he can carry over his pest abilities to the NHL, he might finally be that Nieminen replacement.

Too many bodies in the bottom six again though. Don't see Westgarth coming back; and unless Van Brabant improves a lot over the summer, he needs to start in the AHL. Galiardi can/should be moved as well.

Man I miss Nemo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL86xpjo6Pw

Is Wolf going to help us make history?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad