Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Flames Prospect Rankings #12

1. Matthew Tkachuk (73.81%)
2. Jon Gillies (54.00%)
3. Mark Jankowski (54.39%)
4. Oliver Kylington (45.95%:tiebreaker:61.54%)
5. Hunter Shinkaruk (60.98%)
6. Rasmus Andersson (52.17%)
7. Emile Poirier (35.00%:tiebreaker:59.52%)
8. Brandon Hickey (37.50%:tiebreaker:56.76%)
9. Andrew Mangiapane (44.19%)
10. Morgan Klimchuk (26.92%:tiebreaker:51.28%)
11. Brett Kulak (36.17%)

Run-off rules:
• If first and second place are separated by a number of votes less than or equal to the number of votes for third place, a run-off vote will take place.
• If first and third are separated by a number of votes less than the number of all other votes, a three-way run-off vote will take place.
• Rules are subject to change due to common sense at all times.

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
Could we please either remove DeBlo(u)w (ha I´m so funny) or add Gilmour so I can live happily again? :help::laugh:

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Went with McDonald.

Torn on Dube or Pollock next.

God its nice how much deeper our prospect pool is compared to how it used to be. I remember getting past 10 in the old days and it was painful.

Still room for improvement, and no guarantee that they turn out at all, but it sure looks nicer.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Apparently Treliving also stated that Gilmour would not be signed to an NHL contract, so there's that.

Technically they're still Flames prospects until August 15, right?

It's probably a stretch that either of them will wind up in the top 20.

The ball. It appears I dropped it.

I got your back fam

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Wotherspoon should be in the conversation at this point. We're like 85% sure he's an NHLer, even if his ceiling is like #5D.

A bird in the hand has to start being worth 2 in the bush at some point.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Wotherspoon should be in the conversation at this point. We're like 85% sure he's an NHLer, even if his ceiling is like #5D.

A bird in the hand has to start being worth 2 in the bush at some point.

Yeah I am struggling on where exactly I would rank Wotherspoon. I think you're right. For me he is after McDonald and Pollock.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Yeah I am struggling on where exactly I would rank Wotherspoon. I think you're right. For me he is after McDonald and Pollock.

I have a tough time with him as well, even though he's not a regular yet I almost think of him as someone who is graduated (or at least should be this year) mostly because he's been around for a while. But I think he's in that 10-13 range.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I think it's the 2 goalies here. Parsons really impressed me in camp. The only thing that works against him is his height.

Dube and Pollock are good too.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I have a tough time with him as well, even though he's not a regular yet I almost think of him as someone who is graduated (or at least should be this year) mostly because he's been around for a while. But I think he's in that 10-13 range.

In fairness to Wotherspoon, he just finished his ELC, defensemen often don't become regulars until after their ELCs are complete, sometimes not even until their snext deal is done. The only guys defensemen that become NHL regulars on their ELC are usually those with much higher potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad