GDT: Flames play hockey against the Blackhawks. 8pm on HNIC

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Rittich hasn't been in for some time now bruv.
I’ve edited to include talbot haha. Both goalies need to make saves. But the D has been pretty bad. We need forwards coming to cover the guy high slot as well if both D are down low

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
There goes that goal differential again.

Need a coach who can institute an actual system. For example, consider what Tippett has managed to do with an overall less talented squad.

Reactions: Boomstick

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Wow
Backlund -4
Tkachuk -3
Mangiapane -3
Stone -3
Tkachuk has looked awful tonight. Like noticeably awful. The top line has been invisible outside of their goal. Big reason we’re losing tonight, not to mention the complete lack of defense on everyone’s parts.

But hey, they could come back. Anything could happen. Still hoping Bennett gets that hat trick goal, that would be a big boost for the team. Wish Ward would shake up the combinations a bit though to get the top six going.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
We need the option to start a poll, do we

A) come out in the third and make a game out of it
or
B) go full Flames and fold over and let Chicago score even more goals like the 8-3 Edmonton game

Reactions: Boomstick

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Look I know Ras and Hanifin are the top d pairing, but there is no reason why Brodie shouldn't be leading the defence in ice-time. He is the best healthy d-man we have.

The best definition of this team since the 2015 preseason, is blatant inefficiency in player usage.

I call it the Curse of the Spullll because it began the day we waived Paul Byron.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Rittich is not THE problem. He is just part of the problems

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Something of note, this game has been officiated quite nicely. Very rare to see a game where the officials are a complete non-factor.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad