Pre-Game Talk: Flames @ Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Where was Wilson last season or even when the Leafs were playing relatively well?

I guess it's the season to kick us down even further. Back to being the laughing stock of the league.

Only Ron ****ing Wilson would know how to lose worst then the Leafs are right now.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Where was Wilson last season or even when the Leafs were playing relatively well?

I guess it's the season to kick us down even further. Back to being the laughing stock of the league.

Only Ron ****ing Wilson would know how to lose worst then the Leafs are right now.

Did Wilson put out a statement or was he asked a question?

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
We need to lose this game.

When it is all said and done I hope we are fighting with Ottawa and Winnipeg for whose worse. If you look at our schedule we will play each of those teams and if they manage to win their games in hand we are tied in points. We have a real shot at being bottom 24-26th in the league.

Mar 26, 2010
A win makes no difference at this point anyway. The Leafs have missed the playoffs.

likeabosski

Jul 31, 2013
The Leafs now only have a 4.9% chance of making the playoffs. They were at 6.5% after losing to the Wings. Their window of opportunity is shrinking even when they aren't playing any games. The more that their conference rivals win games, the worse off the Leafs are.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
Tank it. I hope the leafs get demolished by the flames and every other team they face; the playoffs are a longshot guys sorry to break the news. I want Carlyle and company to get fired and the leafs to get a good forward prospect that we badly need.

I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN - win 6 in a row and end up a few points out of the playoffs, get a mediocore prospect and Carlyle still has a job.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Who the **** cares at this point?

We are out of the playoffs and likely finishing out of the top 10 as well.

Wendigo

Nov 27, 2013
Colborne will get a hat-trick.

The Flames will play with pugnacity, testosterone, truculence and belligerence.

The Leafs will tie it up only to let in another 1 minute later.

Carlyle will look skyward only to see Kim Jong Un looking back all the way from North Korea.

Riddick Bowe will beat up everybody else.

Haatley

haatley
Jun 9, 2011
Toronto
Should be a rather easy game to win.

Flames are one of the bottom feeders with a no one in net.

Ramo is a no one? Or maybe someone doesnt know what they're talking about.
was a good nhl prospect. Wanted to play in Europe to be a starter and make some money... dominated in the KHL. Came to Calgary and is 14-12 with a .910 save % and 2.60 gaa while adjusting to north ameican game. Thats pretty impressive.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Ramo is a no one? Or maybe someone doesnt know what they're talking about.
was a good nhl prospect. Wanted to play in Europe to be a starter and make some money... dominated in the KHL. Came to Calgary and is 14-12 with a .910 save % and 2.60 gaa while adjusting to north ameican game. Thats pretty impressive.

Amongst leaders
31st. in the league save percentage.
29th. in the league goals against average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad