FLAMES / LEAFS Blockbuster

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Okay. That's a lie. It's not quite Doug Gilmour for Gary Leeman but - Calgary trades defenseman Joe Dipenta and a couple of draft picks to the Toronto Maple Leafs for Serge Aubin. :shakehead

I know, this is one that will be remembered for the ages. :biglaugh:

For those keeping score, which I know you all are, that leaves the Flames looking to add another defenseman or two for rental season - so far the rentals are working out well - the Flames are now in 8th in the conference, with Shayne Corson's two goal, three point night leading the way in a victory over the Sabres. That gives the Flames points in 10 of its last 15 - and looking forward to the match-up with those Blue Jackets in the first round - when I am sure they will be 51 games in a row without a loss or tie!!! :handclap:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
HFNHL Flames said:
That gives the Flames points in 10 of its last 15 - and looking forward to the match-up with those Blue Jackets in the first round - when I am sure they will be 51 games in a row without a loss or tie!!! :handclap:

We welcome whoever we face in the playoffs, although with almost half a season to go before we see whether the Jackets are able to hold onto their very narrow lead over the Western Conference, I'm not placing any bets... especially when I remember how poorly our season began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad