Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
md2Z5Vd.gif

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
For the sake of the tank, I guess it's good that it was a no goal.

For the sake of hockey, what the ****. I mean, Colborne was in the crease and Quick couldn't really make a save, but he didn't bump him or anything.

Then goalie interference goal/no goals are getting so stupid. I never know what the heck is going to happen anymore.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Flames got jobbed. That was a goal. Not enough contact to justify calling incidental contact or interference....

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Flames got jobbed. That was a goal. Not enough contact to justify calling incidental contact or interference....

You guys just got California'd as well by the refs like the Oilers did the other night. Something is afoot with these calls.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
You guys just got California'd as well by the refs like the Oilers did the other night. Something is afoot with these calls.

Not sure which call was worse. The one just now against the Flames or the one against the Oilers.

These goaltender interference goal/no calls have absolutely no consistency.

They don't make sense.

cbzblaze

Nov 26, 2015
Calgary
Kings don't need this added help from officiating. First Edmonton, now Calgary is getting bent over. I literally have no clue what the refs think goalie interference is. Their gonna screw over someone in the playoffs, it's almost a given.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Are Kypreos and Cox seriously trying to play the Keith slash down for ****'s sakes? It's an absolute ****ing joke Cox is indicating Keith shouldn't miss playoff games because it was less serious than the slash on Carter.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Kings don't need this added help from officiating. First Edmonton, now Calgary is getting bent over. I literally have no clue what the refs think goalie interference is. Their gonna screw over someone in the playoffs, it's almost a given.

Yah, sure hope this doesn't continue into next year. I'd have to see the calls vs. non-calls for teams like LA and ANA for the whole season, but just seems like they always get the benefit of the doubt on these calls. Getting really tired of watching this product.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I'm watching the Kings stream, they got an email from NHL to explain that call: Colborne was on the crease, and he made (not on purpose) contact with the goalie. No goal was the right call.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm watching the Kings stream, they got an email from NHL to explain that call: Colborne was on the crease, and he made (not on purpose) contact with the goalie. No goal was the right call.

It says the player has to initiate contact in the rule, though, based on what they put on the screen. Colborne absolutely does not initiate contact.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

Scuderi had boxed him in and Quick initiated the contact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad