Jordan Oesterle - Jonathan Aspirot
Ilya Solovyov - Nick DeSimone

Goaltenders

Dustin Wolf
Oscar Dansk

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I really wanna see the third line do great. Love Big Z with Weeg, so that'll be awesome to watch for me.
Little_Inferno_Animation.gif

Go get it for Snowy! GFG!
Honzo, Weegar, Mangiapane 3-0 Flames!!!

Reactions: Tkachuk Norris

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm gonna miss most of this one as the Jays play at the same time. Maybe I'll have it on my laptop and watch the Jays on the TV

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'm gonna miss most of this one as the Jays play at the same time. Maybe I'll have it on my laptop and watch the Jays on the TV
For some reason I envisioned you sitting in your media room with a bank of tv monitors in front of you while you watch and record multiple games for analysis.

Phew, checked my TV and it says blackout. I'm glad it's on the website.
Stupid TSN always blacks out Jets games here in Calgary. Thats one of the reasons I don't bother subscribing to TSN on my cable package.

• Wow
Reactions: deleted user

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Stupid TSN always blacks out Jets games here in Calgary. Thats one of the reasons I don't bother subscribing to TSN on my cable package.
My landlord threw in Shaw Bluecurve or whatever it's called. I barely use it but it IS silly tsn does this!!!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
For some reason I envisioned you sitting in your media room with a bank of tv monitors in front of you while you watch and record multiple games for analysis.

I only have 2 TVs and a laptop. But in my last place my 65" TV was hung over TV stand that had my 42" :laugh:

It's not TSN's fault, it's their contract, they only have regional rights and TSN 3-5 are regional channels. It's the same way SNW is blacked out in Winnipeg.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Oh wtf is this broadcast audio. Screw this, I'll watch but I'm turning on radio.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
This makes the game so much less enjoyable. Bloody hell. I hate out of sync. It's just weird muting the TV to rely on radio but not having it even close.

Booo Winnipeg audio guys, boooo.

Klapka got beat up..

Bugger it, I'm listening to radio only.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This makes the game so much less enjoyable. Bloody hell. I hate out of sync. It's just weird muting the TV to rely on radio but not having it even close.

Booo Winnipeg audio guys, boooo.

Klapka got beat up..
If the audio feed is ahead you can try pausing it for a moment, assuming you're an online feed

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Oooof. I didn't even think of that. Y'know what, it's been a day. I'm committing to radio and turning mood lighting on.

Yep. I feel better lol. Pink and soft blue radiating in my room.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Oddly enough the source I'm using is drawing from the TSN feed but required an American IP address. Whatever works, I'm grateful to see it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad