GDT: Flames @ Ducks 8:00pm MT : Remember the old days when this was an automatic loss for Calgary?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
clean.gif

7 in a row at the Ponda

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Sorry to hear that. That's really tough. I've lost a parent myself. I wish you and your family well.
Thanks, I'm also packing to move, I moved home because of COVID and stayed because he was sick... Now he's going into a facility. So leaving my childhood home right now feels like a lot. I swear all I've done tonight is talk to him, cry and pack...

But I did get the place I wanted and us winning was at least something positive

Sorry to hear that man
Thanks.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I totally missed/forgot about this game, so much going at the moment. Glad to see we won.

Very appropriate thread title lol, I sure remember when it was an automatic loss. Somewhere in the Bowmeester/R. Niedermayer/Regher era.

Super happy for Markstrom and Desimone.

Reactions: Boomstick

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Huberdeau’s best game for a long time. Minus that play in the 3rd when he ended up all alone in front and he passed it to a Duck.

Lindholm’s best game since Johnny and Chucky left.

Hanifin was a monster as usual. Signing the man, if possible, is an absolute no brainer IMO.

Markstrom basically didn’t see the puck in the second half of the game but he looked really composed back there. Shocking how much of a renaissance he’s undergone.

Zary just keeps impressing.

The PP has at least looked dangerous lately.

The Ducks are poo poo.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Didn't even realize that we played last night, there was an important TNF for two of my FF teams in the playoffs.

Nice to see a win. The Ducks are sort of the antithesis of rebuilding. They've been bad for 5 years, have drafted a high end forward, high end defenders and have a stud in the net. It's the issue with the scorched earth type rebuilds where there's no one around to insulate the young stars.

They'll be good eventually with all those pieces, but man do they stink.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad