Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
3kpMC.gif

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
I think we can all agree it was that Optimism thread that jinxed this game. Can we get that closed please?:p:

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
Sorry about Jim Houston tonight: he seemed more biased towards the canucks than usual. Although in his defence there wasn't much positive he could say about the Flames game tonight.

Aug 3, 2010
Sorry about Jim Houston tonight: he seemed more biased towards the canucks than usual. Although in his defence there wasn't much positive he could say about the Flames game tonight.
Not your fault, can't apologize for what's out of your control lol.

By the way, his name's Hughson, not Houston. :laugh:

DouglasQuaid

Blabbed about Mars
May 8, 2010
Hartley, Sutter, its all the same. Flashes of brilliance with giant turds sprikled in between. They play some great games then take a huge dump against a rival. I hope this is just adjusting to a new system, but I kinda doubt it.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010

Flames didn't come to play other than Irving and Brodie. Just a bad bad game.

Banner

Jan 12, 2012
Left Irving to dry, and looked like they accepted the loss before the third even started.

btw, Hughson's getting destroyed on twitter even by Nucks fans. Lol.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
FERREL HEDBERG ‏@FLAMESNHL2011

So sick of Jim Hughson jamming himself with the #Canucks *****. #flames #Canucks

Graham Cook ‏@GrahamLCook

JIM HUGHSON IS PROBABLY A HOMOSEXUAL

Dylan Franson ‏@dilliepoo93

Cannot stand listening to Jim Hughson, like I know Calgary's god awful but at least try and get off Vancouver dick #sobiased #shutthe****up

Cam Charron ‏@camcharron

Yo anybody got a link to Jim Hughson's livejournal?

Matthew Sheldrake ‏@matt_sheldrake

I see that calling the early #hnic game hasn't made Jim Hughson any less of a gigantic, unapologetic #Canucks homer.

Sarah Connors ‏@sarah_connors

Jim Hughson is literally the worst

NL ‏@nladha66

“@LeafErikson: Bob Cole doesn't know what universe he's in, yet he's still a better play by play man than Jim Hughson. #canuckshomer” #sotru

Not sure how many of them are Canuck fans.

peanutflower

Jun 5, 2011

Hey now, don't be doing that. It's Jim Hughson, anyway. Don't be sucking up to the enemy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad