large.png
vs
large.png

1 - 3 - 2 (4 pts) at 4 - 3 - 1 (9 pts)
[/fieldset]

GO! :flames GO!

[fieldset=Information]
Time? 5:30 pm MT
Where? Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, Michigan.
TV? SNET-W
Radio? Fan 960
Stream? ATDHE
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Flames Roster]
Per Roger Millions

Cammalleri - Tanguay - Iginla
Cervenka - Stajan - Hudler
Glencross - Backlund - Stempniak
Begin - Jones - Comeau

Giordano - Bouwmeester
Brodie - Wideman
Butler - Smith

Kiprusoff
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Team Leaders]
Goals: Tanguay, Glencross, Stempniak (3)
Assists: Iginla (4)
Shots: Iginla (25)
PIMs: Jones (6)
PP Goals: Glencross, Stempniak (2)
GWG: Stempniak (1)[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Game Notes]
- This is Hudler's first game back in Detroit since he signed with Calgary.
- Tim Jackman is a healthy scratch tonight.
- Sven Baertschi is still week-to-week with a hip flexor injury.
- The Flames are looking to continue their pattern of losing a game horribly, losing a game in a span of 5 minutes or less, losing in a shootout, and then finally pulling out a win.
- The Flames have not won since the 27th of January against the Oilers
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Go Flames GO! Hopeful Hudler lights it up tonight.

Gonna be positive for this game. We have two chances here where we can start turning around the season, and if we lose the next two we will know its time to move on!

Exciting times!

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I actually really like our top 4.

Giordano - Jbow
Brodie - Wideman

Thats pretty damn respectable in comparison to the rest of the league.

Anyways, we always play well against Detroit. I'm saying this will be a close/nail biting game! 3 - 2 Flames.

Cervenka
Iginla
Wideman

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Go Flames GO! Hopeful Hudler lights it up tonight.

Gonna be positive for this game. We have two chances here where we can start turning around the season, and if we lose the next two we will know its time to move on!

Exciting times!

Loving the positive attitude! It's also going to be great facing Detroit without Lidstrom & Stuart! (and having Hudler on our side)!

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
I am cautiously that the Flames pull out a win tonight. Even though Kiprsusoff had a nice game against Chicago, he can't let in any deflating goals tonight. The Flames need to win this. They're frustrated after the Chicago game, the fans even more so.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
If we play like we did against CHI we will crush. I want to see Captain Hudler take it to the next level. Go FLAMES!:nod:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Gah. Just win please. I don't think I can handle the emotional swing of another loss. :laugh:

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Why the **** are we playing Kipper again? He didn't look great last game or the game before. Why even have a backup goalie? Just dress Jackman in goalie gear.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
Got a night class tonight so won't be able to watch it :shakehead , its a little ridiculous that we have almost 3 games in hand on almost every team in the NHL, whats going on lol. But at the same time, its a good opportunity for this team to control their own fate and string some W's together. This won't be an easy game but I say the Flames pull through on this one.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
Why the **** are we playing Kipper again? He didn't look great last game or the game before. Why even have a backup goalie? Just dress Jackman in goalie gear.

By looking at the record of our backup goalies over the past 4 years, you'll know why. If Kipper is not in that net this team can't win games. The coaching staff has no other choice but to keep their confidence in Kipper, hoping that he will rebound, and I believe he will.

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
By looking at the record of our backup goalies over the past 4 years, you'll know why. If Kipper is not in that net this team can't win games. The coaching staff has no other choice but to keep their confidence in Kipper, hoping that he will rebound, and I believe he will.

It's pretty safe to say this may be his last game to prove himself. If he has another horrific game, my guess is we see Irving in net next game.

Svenner

Dec 2, 2008
Montreal, QC
It's pretty safe to say this may be his last game to prove himself. If he has another horrific game, my guess is we see Irving in net next game.

His game on saturday wasn't exactly "horrific". It obviously wasn't the Kipper we all know and love but he made some key saves in that game that me might not of seen Irving make. We played only 6 games this season, so fatigue is not an issue for kipper. He knows he has to be better and Hartley is giving him every chance to do so.

DouglasQuaid

Blabbed about Mars
May 8, 2010
Yeah no Lidstrom and Holmstrom will sure be nice. Might actually miss this one I'll be getting a tattoo. Hopefully there's a tv in there.

GO FLAMES GO!

I missed the Broncos/Ravens game for the same reason. Got home just in time to see Denver choke, was not happy haha

I need to stop having hockey the same nights as Flames games, I think I've watched 1 full game this year, that was Saturday. If we play like that again we win, simple as that.

GO FLAMES GO

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary

I would hope we see Irving against Columbus regardless of tonight's outcome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad