GDT: Flames @ Avs | Sunday, September 28th, 6pm MT (radio only) | in search of victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
ByojYoSIUAAXba4.jpg

(Lineup courtesy of Drew Spevak)

Let's discuss lineup combos now!

No Siemens or Everberg. Roy said on the radio Siemens would play vs. Calgary so maybe he gets the road game.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
O'Reilly-Duchene-Iginla
Landeskog-MacKinnon-Tanguay
Agozzino-Hishon-Rendulic
Schumacher-Henley-Maggio

Stuart-Johnson
Hejda-Barrie
Holden-Elliott

Varly
Pickard

Looks like Roy might want to win this one.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Looks like Roy wants to see our top guys gel some more before the season starts. Which is understandable given the Montreal game which showed some last of chemistry.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'm actually glad this one isn't televised. Can't overreact to what you can't see (I hope).

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Barrie, Duchene, MacKinnon, O'Reilly, Landy, and Rendulic all playing 3 games in 4 nights here. Hope they all stretch well, and Patty manages their ice time. Don't need any groin injuries or anything, pushing themselves this hard in pre-season.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Barrie, Duchene, MacKinnon, O'Reilly, Landy, and Rendulic all playing 3 games in 4 nights here. Hope they all stretch well, and Patty manages their ice time. Don't need any groin injuries or anything, pushing themselves this hard in pre-season.

Pretty sure this is a must win game. Those guys should be getting big minutes.

OldSchoolAvalanche*

Anyword on who if any of the fringe guys are gonna make the team?

I don't understand why the NHL doesn't broadcast preseason. I love watching the broncos preseason.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Flames fans coming to wish good luck. I see the Avs are icing their near-NHL squad. The Flames have taken the approach of giving all their contracts looks, while making cuts along the way. This should be lopsided.

Does anyone know if this will be aired on the Avs website or local television networks?

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
ByojYoSIUAAXba4.jpg

(Lineup courtesy of Drew Spevak)

Let's discuss lineup combos now!

No Siemens or Everberg. Roy said on the radio Siemens would play vs. Calgary so maybe he gets the road game.
Would make sense as he is from Edmomton. Roy is probably given him a chance to play in front of family.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Flames fans coming to wish good luck. I see the Avs are icing their near-NHL squad. The Flames have taken the approach of giving all their contracts looks, while making cuts along the way. This should be lopsided.

Avs starters lost to Montreal's AHL team so don't be too sure.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Barrie, Duchene, MacKinnon, O'Reilly, Landy, and Rendulic all playing 3 games in 4 nights here.

Roy started making changes on the first 2 lines during the 2nd half of the last game. He's still in test mode since Iggy with Duchene and ROR hasn't been a success so far. Bet Iggy plays with Mack and Landy tonight.

I see the Avs are icing their near-NHL squad. The Flames have taken the approach of giving all their contracts looks, while making cuts along the way. This should be lopsided.

Should be yes, but it probably won't.

bromando

Jun 4, 2013
Im calling it.

First MUST WIN game of the season.

Nooooo you forgot the sarcasm face. Must win or what? Our season is ruined? Must win means that if you don't win, things ate going to turn out really poorly. It's bad enough when people say it in the early season. There are never must win games in preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad