Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Four of ten!?

rI4QebK.gif

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Is that 4 in a row? Yes I do believe it is.

Neither team really deserved that win, but hey win the special teams battle and you start winning these games.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
13 defensive zone start for Giordano / Hamilton, 10 for the Backlund line.

Has to be tiresome at some point.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
They should have capitalized on the Stars horrawful defending in the 2nd a bit more but 2 points is 2 points. On to Arizona.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
The way the Brodie-Wideman pair is getting scored on once a game is hitting comical proportions. Today it was a soft goal, but you know that's a save on any other pair.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
The way the Brodie-Wideman pair is getting scored on once a game is hitting comical proportions. Today it was a soft goal, but you know that's a save on any other pair.

I thought it was mostly hilarious because Wideman made an absolutely boneheaded move in the d-zone right before the Flames broke out on that rush. Somehow he doesn't get scored on for it, but Brodie makes one bad pinch and it's in his net.

Also, that Tkachuk breakaway is exactly why I don't think he'll be superstar elite like he could be if he could skate. He had a wide open lane and couldn't get any separation. Strong game otherwise, and obviously, it's nice that he gets the breakaway in the first place.

Johnny was magic again, which was nice.

Aug 21, 2014
Sean Monahan 7 points in his last 5 games, 4 in his last 2 games, barely an NHL'er at this point, shudda drafted Nurse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad