GDT: Flames at Stalkers: Feb 21 at 6pm MT on SN1

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Brouwer was actually pretty good tonight. More than a few good plays and not much questionable stuff.

Brodie continues to rack up the - and tonight he definitely deserved one of them, that gift was Grossmann bad. Backlund made some less than good defensive plays tonight as well.

Fortunately the Flames were able to outscore their defensive problems and they didn't get themselves into stupid penalty trouble either.

I thought Stone ans Bartkowski were decent enough, but they clearly need a little more time to pick up the system.

Let's carry the good juju through to the next game, and have a solid road trip into the deadline.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
Backlund tipping Gio's hat and Hamilton bombing the camera at the post game there. The locker room is feeling good and loose. Hopefully this carries over.
Bombing the camera? I'm googling the 3rd expression and all I'm getting is... something a tad too literal.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Bombing the camera? I'm googling the 3rd expression and all I'm getting is... something a tad too literal.
photo bombing, intentionally getting in the frame of the camera, generally for the lols

also if CSIS shows up at your door, you know why

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
You had to see the approach to get the full effect, but:

SQHKVxB.jpg

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
They only won because they didn't want Gulutzan crumpling up any more paper cups.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad