GDT: Flames at some... College? It's in Tempe or something I dunno, 7:00 MT 1/11/2024

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Didn’t get to watch, but heard huberdeau and sharangovich are looking like a dynamite duo.

Glad to see it. Hopefully they can build off each other and form that bond before lindy is traded. Someone had to work with him eventually.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I was up at 02:30 thinking of flicking to SN...but then I am like- naah, I can't jinx another Flames game, especially for my Flames brothers from here...stayed in bed, just watched the highlights... We are amazing :) So pleased with Rango and Hubie- they are playing with smiles on their faces, fascinating developments! Onwards and upwards and I shall continue with my ommitance.... well maybe I watch Vegas.. so don't be too upset after boys and girls.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Could have been the best Huberdeau game I've watched him play with the Flames.

the same non-factors they've been most of the year tbh
Maybe a little better
Hey mate- cheers, what a shame. I am not sure why specifically Adam can't pick the right tools from his robust box at appropriate time. Perhaps a change of scenery on the cards for him. I am a sensible man, and even though I am rooting for my country men, he has been fighting it- no doubt about it. Think he could be in the mix or a separate packGe with #28 or even Dillon. Can see Rooney and Jakob up soon-ish. Big shame still.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Hey mate- cheers, what a shame. I am not sure why specifically Adam can't pick the right tools from his robust box at appropriate time. Perhaps a change of scenery on the cards for him. I am a sensible man, and even though I am rooting for my country men, he has been fighting it- no doubt about it. Think he could be in the mix or a separate packGe with #28 or even Dillon. Can see Rooney and Jakob up soon-ish. Big shame still.

I still have medium hopes for Ruz. He's just not suited for a 4th line grinding role. Nor is Dube really.
neither of them have done much to deserve a better spot, so tough to see where they fit future wise on a team with Coronato, Pelletier, and others knocking on the door. All Huska can do is keep inviting them to grab the opportunity they do have in front of them with both hands.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad