GDT: Flames at Flyers: Nov. 27 at 5:30 pm MT on SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I love Philly! Giroux, Jake, Simmonds, Schenn, Ghost, Provorov, I'll be a happy lad today. To bad I won't be watching this until later.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Inching closer to that .500 mark! A win today would make this quite a successful road trip.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Brayden Schenn's playing on the 4th line for the Flyers

My fantasy team has all but destroyed almost everyone I was happy about. I kept Gaudreau (injured, career worst start), Monahan (bad), Gio (bad start), ROR (back injury), Tavares (worst season in 5 years) and Mrazek (got passed by friggin Howard). Schenn has been one of my best guys but he's on the 4th line now.

The only bright spot is Ryan Suter.

Regardless, go flams. The Flyers have been a lot like the Flames so far this year. Not great defensively, and their superstar forwards have been struggling a bit. Fortunately for them, their powerplay actually works. They even have a similar goalie situation. Mason, the proven experienced guy (Elliott) has been not great, and Neuvirth, the unproven guy (Johnson) has been good, although he got injured. Hopefully Stolarz isn't the solution to their goaltending problems so that the Flames can take this one.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
My fantasy team has all but destroyed almost everyone I was happy about. I kept Gaudreau (injured, career worst start), Monahan (bad), Gio (bad start), ROR (back injury), Tavares (worst season in 5 years) and Mrazek (got passed by friggin Howard). Schenn has been one of my best guys but he's on the 4th line now.

The only bright spot is Ryan Suter.

Regardless, go flams. The Flyers have been a lot like the Flames so far this year. Not great defensively, and their superstar forwards have been struggling a bit. Fortunately for them, their powerplay actually works. They even have a similar goalie situation. Mason, the proven experienced guy (Elliott) has been not great, and Neuvirth, the unproven guy (Johnson) has been good, although he got injured. Hopefully Stolarz isn't the solution to their goaltending problems so that the Flames can take this one.

In 9 games this season Neuvirth has sv% of .859, but otherwise sport on analysis.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
In 9 games this season Neuvirth has sv% of .859, but otherwise sport on analysis.

Nevermind then haha, I guess they've both been not great. I don't know where I found my Neuvirth info but it obviously wasn't right.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Welp I'll probably be scoreboard watching this one cuz Grey Cup is on. But GFG anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad