GDT: Flames at Blues ("Baertschigate"), Oct. 7

TylerSVT*

Galliardi tries a lot but is a pretty dumb player. I cant believe he didnt pass to wide open Reinhart.

Monahan looks lost without Sven.

Reinhart looked great to me.

Overall the team played like hot garbage, this should have been 6-0. Going to be a long long rebuild.

Jackman scoring was icing on the cake

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Galliardi tries a lot but is a pretty dumb player. I cant believe he didnt pass to wide open Reinhart.

Monahan looks lost without Sven.

Reinhart looked great to me.

Overall the team played like hot garbage, this should have been 6-0. Going to be a long long rebuild.

Jackman scoring was icing on the cake

Reinhart did look great. Other than the 3rd period, everyone else looked like crap. I'm really puzzled as to why Hartley kept putting the Colborne line out. Sure they just scored, but they were out there for 2-3 minutes at the end of the game. He called a time out a minute too late IMO.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
The only thing a powerplay will do for us is hem us in our own zone and kill any momentum we might have had at the time. We need to find a way to bribe the officials every game to not call anything against us.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Highlights made this seem like a landslide for 40 minutes followed by a good Flames performance in the third. Sound about right?

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Hartley needs to be grilled for benching Sven again. That's 3 games he's done it and 3 games the Flames have had a poor offensive showing. I'm actually shocked Backlund was used on the PP tonight. Play Sven tomorrow and give him some PP time to see what offense he can create.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad