Confirmed with Link: Flames Acquire Brian McGrattan

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
I think it would be hilarious if he layed out Oreilly. Not that I wish the kid any harm as he wanted to play here.

Gary83*

I feel we should start a support group for TylerSVT. Don't want him jumping off a bridge when McGrattan plays his first game for the Flames.

Wish NHL superstar Joe Piskula the best. I'm sure Tyler will be quick to rub it in our face when he's playing top pairing minutes with Shea Weber.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
McGrattan is an exciting fighter. He lands his punches and wins his fights. I don't care what you say, a 6' 4" guy who can beat the crap out of you is scary. He has a limited role and when he was in Calgary last time I thought he did a good (enough) job defensively. It is what it is and Piskula wasn't going to amount to anything that couldn't be had in free agency.

Where the heck have you been?

I did hear McGrattan on the radio, he just celebrated his 4th year of sobriety, as he well he just got married this past year. Good for him, hopefully he does well and adds some teeth to the Flames lineup.

weephil56

Feb 28, 2013
Belfast
Tom Sesito played for the Sheffield steelers during the lockout was the biggest waste of space on the ice our tough guy Adam Keefe offered him out and he ran away ended up on his ass all night getting hit from everyone.

Gary83*

Blah..

Joe Piskula in 5 GP has a stat line of:

0 goals, 0 assists, -3.

Safe to say that we got fleeced and easily set our rebuild back by three years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad