GDT: FLAMES (45-19-9) vs. GOLDEN KNIGHTS (40-29-5)7 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet 360 | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I come in peace asking you to.....

200.gif

Hope it's a good game :)

Reactions: Tofveve

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
If an extra point would help you pass Edmonton, I would not be upset if the game goes to extra time.

Sadly you needed those points weeks ago.
You only need the one point to clinch... so lets make a deal, we win the game in overtime, or we lose 46-0

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
You only need the one point to clinch... so lets make a deal, we win the game in overtime, or we lose 46-0
Is that all?

Yes, get to overtime, then I don't care when Sutter decides that the starting group of 3 in OT is Lucic-Lewis-Stone Because he'll quite likely do that, we think the same way sometimes and its occasionally quite petty. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Is that all?

Yes, get to overtime, then I don't care when Sutter decides that the starting group of 3 in OT is Lucic-Lewis-Stone Because he'll quite likely do that, we think the same way sometimes and its occasionally quite petty. :laugh:
Oh yeah, despising the Oilers is one thing that never waned from the years I was a flames fan. At this point we either need to win enough to make the playoffs, or lose massively from here on out and get Deboer and Spott fired...... then I just need to find a way to Edmonton to hire them. :laugh::laugh:

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'm conflicted.
I want the Flames to win but on the other hand I want VGK to pick up as many pts as they can so they can finish 3rd in the division and will play Edmonton in the first rnd of the playoffs.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
This is a game I wouldn't mind losing just to see Kings and Oil fans squirm. I don't really have a hate on for Vegas like much of this website seems to.

Knowing the Flames luck however it would mean Vegas somehow gets into the WC1 and be our 1st rd PO matchup. Which would just be unfortunate. Good to see Kylington back and will be curious what Mangiapane looks like on the top line.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
LA is in total freefall. Either Vegas or Van jumps them. Shame because they had done very well before they got hit with injuries

Reactions: Boomstick

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
*frantically searches the site rules to see if I can infract*
Smh. You people can't even be dictators on a fricken hockey site, how are you supposed to frighten actual people in the real world?

If it's Vancouver you'd want to face them in the first round, Win game 7 in OT and then hopefully win the Stanley Cup Finals
A man can dream of a day...

Reactions: hangman005

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
LA is in total freefall. Either Vegas or Van jumps them. Shame because they had done very well before they got hit with injuries

You called it earlier, they have had an impressive season. Danault really was a game changer for them. As it stands I don't want them to get in as a Pacific seed because that would be more or less a first round bye for the Oilers. They don't have the offence to keep up with them and their defense is too inexperienced without Doughty.

Interesting, Sutter testing out Mangiapane on the top line.

Likely just trying to get him going again as we close up the regular season. Our depth production even after adding Toffoli and Jarnkrok seems to entirely depend on him. I don't think he's even been noticeably worse, just hasn't scored as much.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: