Post-Game Talk: Flames 4 Oilers 3 In OT, Embellishment Edition

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Garbage officiating. I'm getting extremely fed up with norris Schultz. Quit giving the idiot ice time.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Man.. Good entertaining game. 2 bad calls really helped Calgary win. We got 3 points in 2 days,, really good for a back to back

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
I'm not sure how you blame that on anyone but the two who made arguably the worst line change that has occurred in the history of hockey. What on earth were they thinking? Lazy and selfish, and if I'm Scrivens I'm lightening those guys up for that.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Meh...who cares. MacT is already salivating over McDavid and Eichel anyways. Why change anything.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Decent pushback by the boys but the Flames are clearly the better team. The Oilers were out hit and out skated most of the game.

Got to hand it to the Flames org...2nd year of a rebuild and they are faster, grittier, and much better offensively and defensively than the Oilers in year 6 of their rebuild.

In a 7 game series the Oilers might win 1 game.

Respect.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Wow at that line change by Shultz/Ference at the end of the penalty kill. No possession of the puck, soft play on the clear by Ference, 1 forward(hall) back, one defensemen not even out of the penalty box, and they go for that change with 2 opposing forwards behind them.

Just horrible on ice awareness there.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
I'm not sure how you blame that on anyone but the two who made arguably the worst line change that has occurred in the history of hockey. What on earth were they thinking? Lazy and selfish, and if I'm Scrivens I'm lightening those guys up for that.

Yup. Incredibly, mindnumbingly stupid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad