GDT: FLAMES (36-26-15) vs. BLACKHAWKS (24-46-6) | 7 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet 360 | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Too many losers on this team. Markstrom defo leading the chart. He should just retire at this point.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
futurama-bender.gif

You're welcome, Jets.

What a pathetic team this is.
Sure glad we have all those savvy vets. They really showed their experience tonight. Amazing.
What a display.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Go to hell markstrom and Kadri! Just f***ing go to hell. You want to point to two players who sunk our season, it is those two. If the flames gaslight their fans with markstrom next season I ain’t watching this shit. f***ing losers!!! Markstrom and Kadri, king of f***ing losers!!!!!

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
I'm so done with this garbage of a team, f*** you nazem kadri, literally the biggest go f*** yourself I have ever felt to sormone

Reactions: lightstorm

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
I'm officially on team Sutter in all kadri issue, dudes garbage and looking for excuses. Huberdeau complained about the coach, but guess what, he's ppg the last while, wtf has your sorry ass done.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014

Sorta mood after this loss

EDIT: Ohh... I know why I keep thinking about this clip. It's our contention window opening and closing with all the swearing.

Thank you we’re leaving.
We need one more slide, let’s go.
We need to keep that intensity…
… how many times I told you to do that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace Rimmer

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Unbelievable decision to play Markstrom tonight. The way Sutter has played this sieve would suggest he is his A guy, meaning geting him ready for Jets, not Blackhawks.. No logic to it.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Starting Vladar couldn't have possibly gone worse tonight.
This is the ace of bass show, not deuces wild homie.

I dunno why I cheer for these losers. Toffoli deserves better.

At least I won't have to watch this sad sack of sloppy shit 'team' embarrass themselves in the postseason.
Imagine another Oilers series. I'd expect something like a 35-8 scoreline over 4 games.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Probably still won't see Coronato/Pelletier/Ruzicka until game #82 or some s***.

Flames simply don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Only reason it was ever close was because of the Jets faltering big time recently. Seems they've picked things up again. They'd have a better chance against the oilers than we would at least.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Sutter needs to go, if this team cannot perform under the new coach, GM needs to start moving players like Kadri and Huberdeau.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad