GDT: FLAMES (36-26-15) vs. BLACKHAWKS (24-46-6) | 7 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet 360 | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
iztoakta31sa1.jpg

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Or maybe the GM himself needs to go.
Sutter needs to go, if this team cannot perform under the new coach, GM needs to start moving players like Kadri and Huberdeau.

It's funny how the year Treliving might go is the year we should keep him. He's been good at getting value for players even if he doesn't always use it properly. I don't know who we could hire that could extract the more value for the UFAs we'll have next season.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Wolf, Coronato, Zary, Pelletier, Andersson, Duehr, Poirier, Cail Maclean (seems like a nice guy)……those are my untouchables, don’t give a crap about the rest.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
It's funny how the year Treliving might go is the year we should keep him. He's been good at getting value for players even if he doesn't always use it properly. I don't know who we could hire that could extract the more value for the UFAs we'll have next season.
Treliving has run this team into the ground. Goodbye

Reactions: 23Monahan

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
trade Hanifin, Lindholm, Toffoli, Tanev, and Vladar. Ideally I’d want 2023 top 20 first rounders. This draft is stacked with top 6 talent. Drafted prospects and young roster players with upside are also good. Id probably target a young RD like Brayden Schneider for Hanifin.

Give Backlund the C and re-sign him. Sign Andersson. Promoted Wolf, Zary, Ruzicka, Pelletier, Duehr and Coronato by the end of the season. Poirier the season after.

We’re stuck with Kadri, Coleman, Markstrom and Huberdeau. I think Huberdeau bounces back. Coleman is fine but I can’t see teams adding him. The outlook for the other two is bleak.

2024/25 roster :

Huberdeau-Backlund-Coronato
Ruzicka-Zary-Pelletier
Mangiapane-Dube-Duehr
X-X-Coleman

Kylington-Andersson
Poirier-Weegar
Kuznetsov-Schneider

Wolf
Markstrom

We’d take some lumps but could turn into something really good in a few years if we load up on picks for Button.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
trade Hanifin, Lindholm, Toffoli, Tanev, and Vladar. Ideally I’d want 2023 top 20 first rounders. This draft is stacked with top 6 talent. Drafted prospects and young roster players with upside are also good. Id probably target a young RD like Brayden Schneider for Hanifin.

Give Backlund the C and re-sign him. Sign Andersson. Promoted Wolf, Zary, Ruzicka, Pelletier, Duehr and Coronato by the end of the season. Poirier the season after.

We’re stuck with Kadri, Coleman, Markstrom and Huberdeau. I think Huberdeau bounces back. Coleman is fine but I can’t see teams adding him. The outlook for the other two is bleak.

2024/25 roster :

Ruzicka-Zary-Pelletier
Mangiapane-Dube-Duehr
X-X-Coleman

Kylington-Andersson
Poirier-Weegar
Kuznetsov-Schneider

Wolf
Markstrom

We’d take some lumps but could turn into something really good in a few years if we load up on picks for Button.
You trying to give Montreal a top pick huh

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark

2024/25 roster :

Ruzicka-Zary-Pelletier
Mangiapane-Dube-Duehr
X-X-Coleman

Kylington-Andersson
Poirier-Weegar
Kuznetsov-Schneider

Wolf
Markstrom

IDK I still want to keep Lindholm. NYR can't afford Hanifin and there's no point playing him or Lindgren on the 3rd pairing for someone cheap like Schneider.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
It's actually amazing how many hateable players this team has.... By their own freaking fans!! And it's not unwarranted

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Who was actually surprised by that game script last night? If I wasn't so damn loyal to this team I could have made a damn killing betting against them this season.

Markstrom, Sutter, Kadri. The three main issues on this roster right now.

Hell I am not even saying Vladar has been a world beater but the guy has points in 18 of his 23 starts this year. It's flat out laughable that he was never given a fair shake at taking over the crease, and that's not even taking into consideration Dustin Wolf who should have been called up 30 games ago.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I saw a dude wearing a Bedard 98 Blackhawks jersey at the dome last night

Roadrage

Mar 25, 2010
Next door
Probably still won't see Coronato/Pelletier/Ruzicka until game #82 or some s***.

Flames simply don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Only reason it was ever close was because of the Jets faltering big time recently. Seems they've picked things up again. They'd have a better chance against the oilers than we would at least.
Game 83 /s

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad