GDT: FLAMES (36-15-7) vs. AVALANCHE (41-13-5) 6 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet One | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Yeah let's put Zadorov, Lucic, and Monahan on our powerplay. Sutter must have bet on the Avs.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I don't like these early goaltender pulls, particularly when we're gassed like this. All we needed was one, then pull the goalie.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
giphy.gif

Can't fault the Flames effort, they just were all out of gas. 5 games in 7 days is nuts.
Get some much needed and deserved rest, Flames.
onto the next.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
This is a fear of mine.

Okay, I get that we’re on B2B’s on an ugly schedule right now. But man, if our top line isn’t producing, there isn’t much going on below that. No one’s driving anything.

This is why having another play driving centre was key for me personally. Again, just one game, and a lot of factors… but I do think this team slept through a lot of today.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Honestly Lindy had a really rough 3rd IMO. But I'm sure it was 99% due to fatigue.

Anyway, that game was all around predictable. Home crowd went home happy.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
This is a fear of mine.

Okay, I get that we’re on B2B’s on an ugly schedule right now. But man, if our top line isn’t producing, there isn’t much going on below that. No one’s driving anything.

This is why having another play driving centre was key for me personally. Again, just one game, and a lot of factors… but I do think this team slept through a lot of today.

I'm worried about Backlund's lack of production as our 2nd line centre.

I think this game probably just needs to be forgotten about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad