GDT: FLAMES (33-14-7) vs. OILERS (30-22-4) 7:30 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West/One | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
cut.jpg

Dat third line tho.

Oilers desperately need a win. Flames seem to forget how to play when facing the Oilers. This will go well.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I love that lineup. Having Toffoli with a couple of high skill players like Ruzicka and Mangiapane is great. Being centered by Monahan wasn't benefiting anyone.
Coleman-Backlund-Lewis is a great checking line with grit.
As far as the 4th line... well they are unlikely to cause any damage as long as Dube plays smart.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Oilers and their fans are scared shitless about having to play Calgary tonight.
The majority are predicting a beat down by the Flames.

Reactions: Tofveve

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
cut.jpg

Dat third line tho.

Oilers desperately need a win. Flames seem to forget how to play when facing the Oilers. This will go well.

GDT by 10:30 am? Bravo!
Did someone have to get out of bed early today?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
.... which means we're going to get destroyed.
In Sutter we trust. The only way the Flames lose is if Koskinen has the best game of his career. Not gonna happen.
By the end of this game Koskinen will have seen so much rubber he'll leave thinking he works at Goodyear.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Let's go Flames. We need another 2 points. We owe these bums a beatdown.
Just play Flames hockey and we'll be alright. Was expecting Vladar tonight since he looked decent on Saturday and we have a back to back, but also okay with Marky.
I'm on afternoon shift, so I'll be listening at work, but I'm going to ask my boss if I could go home if we have enough manpower. Mom still in hospital, so if I get out I can spend a few hours with her then come home for a couple of cold ones and watch the game. Hopefully the boss co-operates.
If you don't hear from me tonight I'm stuck at work. Cheers everyone, Go Flames Go.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Outside of Lewis, this is better.

Monahan at this point in the doghouse (and rightfully deserved). Still don’t like that 4th line, but at least it ain’t all just slow ass players.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Just play Flames hockey and we'll be alright. Was expecting Vladar tonight since he looked decent on Saturday and we have a back to back, but also okay with Marky.
I'm on afternoon shift, so I'll be listening at work, but I'm going to ask my boss if I could go home if we have enough manpower. Mom still in hospital, so if I get out I can spend a few hours with her then come home for a couple of cold ones and watch the game. Hopefully the boss co-operates.
If you don't hear from me tonight I'm stuck at work. Cheers everyone, Go Flames Go.
Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope she's getting better.
Good luck with your boss.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Hopefully you both can spend some quality time today and she gets well soon

Reactions: Fig

CF Magic

Jan 30, 2022
Calgary
Expecting lots of jump from Ruzicka tonight finally getting a shot to center two NHLers under the age of 33...

Would love for us to be the ones putting the nail in the coffin of the Oiler's playoff dreams. Go flemz go.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad