GDT: FLAMES (32-25-15) vs. GOLDEN KNIGHTS (44-21-6) | 7 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
homer-simpson-never-try.gif

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Go Flames.

Vegas is the better team this season so I expect a late 3p dagger unfortunately. No loser pts. Thompson is considerably better than Quick, so there won't be another 7-2 result (at least not for us). Hope we can somehow squeak out a 3-2 Vic. Feels like the correct score in this one with it 2-2 w under 10 to go.

im calling out Huberdeau today to dish some saucy apples.
Was wrong about 2-2 late, and correct about a 3-2 final loss in reg. Hubie w an apple but just the one.

This one probably kills 50-60% of whatever our remaining playoff probability was.

Reactions: Boomstick

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Time to hope for loses, this szn is done. I hope this team go the whole yr without having a single comeback in after the 2nd period. Utterly pathetic

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Not surprised, bunch of losers, sieve with "only" 3 GA. Probably satisfied with his performance tonight.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Sutter is the best coach in franchise history
He sure is

I love seeing Lewis and Lucic out there at the end. One guy is too slow to catch up with the play, the other was there but has no idea what to do when the puck is on his stick.

Not surprised, bunch of losers, sieve with "only" 3 GA. Probably satisfied with his performance tonight.
He has moved up the ladder, plenty of guys worse than him now

BRobMint

Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
Sutter is the best coach in franchise history
I mean, he has the most wins of any coach in franchise history. It’s just the game has just passed by his brand of coaching and the team is tired of his shit

I'm ready to miss the playoffs and draft 15th lol
Hey man, some great players have been drafted 15th:

Al MacInnis, Joe Sakic, Mike Bossy, Erik Karlsson just to name a few

Last edited:

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
Will things improve next year or is this the start of then end for this group?

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Sutter "sending messages" with the goalie pulled and the season 100% on the line. That about sums it up.

What a miserable season.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
As much as it pains me to say it, you were right all along.

I say don't wait until the end of the season and just fire him now. "Send a message".

Meh Sutter last year did a lot to win me over until the oilers series (though it looks more and more like it was one decision that carried his bacon), and even then I was neutral about the re-sign at the time. His first season and this season though are travesties.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Weegar sucked this game. What was up with that one shift where the Vegas player was alone twice with the puck in front of our net. Also all the odd man rushes???? Zadorov, blah, could have likely gotten a 2nd and 5th for him and then given Mackey or Valimaki his minutes. But we have Sutter and Treliving. Brutal organization right now.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Weegar sucked this game. What was up with that one shift where the Vegas player was alone twice with the puck in front of our net. Also all the odd man rushes???? Zadorov, blah, could have likely gotten a 2nd and 5th for him and then given Mackey or Valimaki his minutes. But we have Sutter and Treliving. Brutal organization right now.

It can't be easy jumping from one side of the ice to the other, and with multiple d-partners.

That first shift was a disaster but I thought they played well afterwards.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Zad just looks lost out there. If he's gonna roam like this why didn't he chose to be a forwaed? He sure plays D like one.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Meh Sutter last year did a lot to win me over until the oilers series (though it looks more and more like it was one decision that carried his bacon), and even then I was neutral about the re-sign at the time. His first season and this season though are travesties.
That's Sutter in a nutshell though. Team starts out rough, team buys in and sees some success, team gets tired of his shit. Except, the rough start applies once again to the handful of new core guys introduced this season, coupled with the rest of the team likely feeding off that, and getting tired of his shit maybe a bit sooner than expected.

It played out exactly as expected - just faster.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022

It is hard playing defense all on his own. Zadorov is worse than useless out there, I think we would be better with him just staying on the bench rather than having him out on the ice at this point.

Reactions: joescores

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Awful season, Huberdeau can't be this bad. I refuse to believe it.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad