GDT: FLAMES (31-25-15) @ DUCKS (23-37-10) | 8 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Why does stetcher play a little like his stick is 4 inches too short?

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Probably because he is 4 inches off the ground. (plays small)

I don't think it's that. I'll have to keep an eye on it later, but I think he's not bending his knees and bending at the waist when racing or reaching for the puck?

It almost seems like there's very little flex on his passes and shots making them look like borderline whiffs/stick too short no power?

Reactions: Deen

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I just can't get excited
Well I bet on flames by 4+ tonight. First flames bet in months. Feels like 4-3 flames or 5-4 Ducks is just as likely w our season but I expected 7-2 or so.
Potential extra monies is always exciting

Calling out bread for the remainder of the game. What's he done to keep his spot in the lineup? Duehr/Pelletier over him most nights for me.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Well I bet on flames by 4+ tonight. First flames bet in months. Feels like 4-3 flames or 5-4 Ducks is just as likely w our season but I expected 7-2 or so.

Calling out bread for the remainder of the game. What's he done to keep his spot in the lineup? Duehr/Pelletier over him most nights for me.
How many times have you done this now, and why don’t you use this power more often?

Reactions: Tofveve

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
holy shit Bread has scored a goal

My fantasy opponent has Toffoli so maybe if he could sit for the rest of the night. You've done enough

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Edmonton

there it is

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
bender-futurama-dancing-p48q5uk9210o08ej.gif

A fine win.
Honda Center is our bitch now. That is a nice change.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
My fantasy opponent has Toffoli so maybe if he could sit for the rest of the night. You've done enough

Based Gibson

Good performance from the Flames. Finally comfortably beat a team you should beat no problem. Anaheim is really bad. Thought Vladar was good, give him the next one. At this point you just got to win and keep winning and then win some more to even have a shot.

Last edited:

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
If we beat both Nashville and Winnipeg, we might have a chance.

Beat Nashville and Winnipeg... LOL.

We'll lose to both and then if we squeak in, it'll be at the 11th hour sweating it out with our fate in these two team's hands. It's the Flames way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad