GDT: FLAMES (31-24-14) vs. STARS (37-19-13) | 8 p.m. MT | TV: CBC/Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Didn't have the energy after nightshift to watch the whole game as I saw the final score. Thought Hanafin got caught sliding too far to Marks right, basically out of position if you asked me. We had a fair amount of possession time in OT, just no finish. Feels like a nail in the coffin game. And boy do we suck at winning in OT. I guess we're the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.

Reactions: Boomstick

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Didn't have the energy after nightshift to watch the whole game as I saw the final score. Thought Hanafin got caught sliding too far to Marks right, basically out of position if you asked me. We had a fair amount of possession time in OT, just no finish. Feels like a nail in the coffin game. And boy do we suck at winning in OT. I guess we're the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.
I mean we gained a point on Seattle. Only lost one on winnipeg. Both Winnipeg and Nashville play back to back today.

We also have a game against both Winnipeg and Nashville later in the season

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I mean we gained a point on Seattle. Only lost one on winnipeg. Both Winnipeg and Nashville play back to back today.

We also have a game against both Winnipeg and Nashville later in the season

I like horror movies so nail in the coffin isn't necessarily the end lol. Maybe we can Night of the Living Dead it and claw our way back!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00