GDT: FLAMES (31-24-14) vs. STARS (37-19-13) | 8 p.m. MT | TV: CBC/Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Didn't have the energy after nightshift to watch the whole game as I saw the final score. Thought Hanafin got caught sliding too far to Marks right, basically out of position if you asked me. We had a fair amount of possession time in OT, just no finish. Feels like a nail in the coffin game. And boy do we suck at winning in OT. I guess we're the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.

Reactions: Boomstick

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Didn't have the energy after nightshift to watch the whole game as I saw the final score. Thought Hanafin got caught sliding too far to Marks right, basically out of position if you asked me. We had a fair amount of possession time in OT, just no finish. Feels like a nail in the coffin game. And boy do we suck at winning in OT. I guess we're the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.
I mean we gained a point on Seattle. Only lost one on winnipeg. Both Winnipeg and Nashville play back to back today.

We also have a game against both Winnipeg and Nashville later in the season

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I mean we gained a point on Seattle. Only lost one on winnipeg. Both Winnipeg and Nashville play back to back today.

We also have a game against both Winnipeg and Nashville later in the season

I like horror movies so nail in the coffin isn't necessarily the end lol. Maybe we can Night of the Living Dead it and claw our way back!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad