GDT: Flames (30-13-6) vs Nucks (24-22-6) @ 8:00 pm tonight

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
55410790.jpg

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
That was a real culmination of: extremely hot Pk falling back, low Canucks team sh% coming back up, Flames coming off of being on a streak and playing off the last few games, and Demko being Demko. Could've been different earlier under different calls, oh well. All combined to exacerbate the other issues, now Sutter gets to salivate with the thought of practice.

Also hopeful Sutter gets to put some fine money to good use

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
When I fell asleep we were tied...

giphy.gif

Read on another board that now we know what we've been doing to other teams when we blow them out.

Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Last edited:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
When I fell asleep we were tied...

giphy.gif

Read on another board that now we know what we've been doing to other teams when we blow them out.

Also, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Good for you, I woke up just in time to watch 2nd period

Reactions: Fig

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Watched most of this sort of half-on on my iPad while I spent the night hanging out with the wife; which I just turned off after the second.
11 in a row is really hard in hockey; the variables sometimes don't pan out. There will be a night where a goalie does something he's not suppose to do, a penalty kill does something it's not suppose to do and the officiating in the game maybe isn't a draw.

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Edmonton
He’s leading by example. Doesn’t get to up or down after games. Calls it as it is, but I reason I love his interviews is he is so monotone it’s hysterical. He told them this game was coming, and it did. Move on. A big effort and 2 points tomorrow against Minnesota would be awesome to see

Reactions: deleted user

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Ugh, glad I missed that abomination live. Had it PVRd then decided to check the score after Petterson scored saw we lost 7-1. Just deleted the game and went to bed.

Hopefully that shit show was a one off.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Watched most of this sort of half-on on my iPad while I spent the night hanging out with the wife; which I just turned off after the second.
11 in a row is really hard in hockey; the variables sometimes don't pan out. There will be a night where a goalie does something he's not suppose to do, a penalty kill does something it's not suppose to do and the officiating in the game maybe isn't a draw.

I was fully expecting a massive crash at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad