GDT: Flames (3-3-1) @ Jets (5-3-0) 6:00pm MST

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I hate how we have to wait so long until our set of games against Ottawa in a row and we get these other teams. By time we get Ottawa they'll at least be inns groove more and aren't the mish match team trying to find chemistry like they have been so far

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
I hate how we have to wait so long until our set of games against Ottawa in a row and we get these other teams. By time we get Ottawa they'll at least be inns groove more and aren't the mish match team trying to find chemistry like they have been so far
If this team needs the schedule makers' help in beating that Ottawa squad then it truly is time to blow it up.

BudRobinson53

Sep 5, 2020

I guess there are a few ways to look at those upcoming Ottawa games. I thought they played Toronto pretty tough at the beginning of the year, but now that they are 1-7, likely 1-9 by the time we get to them, they may have already thrown in the towel by then.

Reactions: hn777

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
I've definitely had this series of games in Winnipeg circled on my calendar since the schedule came out
Me too. I figured we'd be 1 game over .500 coming into it and we're close. I think its critical to win this series and could potentially set the pace for the rest of the season.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Let's go Flames. I'm thinking sportsnet is blacking this one out for me in Ontario.
Oils/Sens was blacked out last night, Habs/Flames game 1 was blacked out, Habs/Canucks blacked out right now.
Back to streaming if it's blacked out.

Anyways, Go Flames we need to sweep these hosers.
Keep it up Markstrom, you're the man.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Let's go Flames. I'm thinking sportsnet is blacking this one out for me in Ontario.
Oils/Sens was blacked out last night, Habs/Flames game 1 was blacked out, Habs/Canucks blacked out right now.
Back to streaming if it's blacked out.

Anyways, Go Flames we need to sweep these hosers.
Keep it up Markstrom, you're the man.
If you need guidance pm me.

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad