GDT: FLAMES (28-23-13) @ WILD (36-21-6) | 6 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
giphy.gif

Back to back games with wild endings.
That's a big 2 points.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Full credit too Marky. He’s looked far more dialled in since his child was born. If he can stay hot we will make this interesting down the stretch. A little luck and goaltending went our way. It’s a strange feeling.

And for the love of god bench Lucic already. 4th line caved in yet again.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
TYLER TOFOLLI IS MY HERO!!!!

Recorded this one. I was literally 4 seconds away from grabbing the remote and turning it off. Holy shit what a mistake that would've been hahaha

I'd be pissed if I were a Wild fan though, that call was a bit sketch.

Full credit too Marky. He’s looked far more dialled in since his child was born. If he can stay hot we will make this interesting.
By my lousy math he would've learned of the pregnancy during the Edmonton series. Just sayin'

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Missed this game since the Panthers were playing but glad they won. If I'm being honest not sure I would have wanted to sit through another match against the Minnesota mild anyways.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
And for the love of god bench Lucic already. 4th line caved in yet again.
Just give me
Ritchie - Dube - Duehr
as a 4th line already. It's so obvious. Then the top 9 is up to interpretation with Ruzicka in the mix (Pelletier should theoretically open Mangiapane into the top of the lineup) but hte big key is just getting slugs out of the lineup. Just by xGF%, Lucic, Dube, and Lewis are the Flames worst skaters on the season. The worst, specifically, is Lucic. Ruzicka is 10th. Duehr is 9th. No reason to have somewhat promising young players--albeit to different extents--sitting for guys who have a greater chance of retiring than getting a contract above minimum next year.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
MIL over tonight. Didn't see much. Watched the yt highlights. Phenomenal stuff. Marky had to work for his first shutty for sure. Surprised we got that call in ot. Let's build. Shit can snowball in a hurry. If this is the new Marky over the last week? Welcome back. Night and f***ing day.

Reactions: Boomstick and Fig

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Yeah usually I’d be pissed if we were going on a late season run to 9th. This year there are really good players available at 16.

The Flames should be a top three team in the west (with Edmonton and Colorado who also are having down years). We just need to get in.

Markstrom looks like a starting goalie again. Plus, Marky returning a decent asset in the summer could solve our cap issues and be the best thing for this team.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Imagine my surprise this morning to see a 1-0 score in favor of the Flames. I watched the game last night and saw Minny score to win the game in OT. I then turned the TV off.... I mean why not... the game was over, players had left the ice and gone to their respective locker rooms. The Flames lost and only got a single point when they desperately needed two.
Wow. Total shock. What a pleasant surprise!

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad