GDT: FLAMES (27-23-13) @ STARS (34-16-13) ! 6:30 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet Flames, West | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
b70f9111-932f-41ac-8143-d6bbdd215902_text.gif

That was an exciting finish.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Kinda mad I missed a win tbh, and a high scoring game nonetheless. I watched most periods of their 5 game losing streak including the entire Minnesota game smh.

Anyways, playoff hopes are barely alive, but it's something.

Chasing a playoff spot can be a lot of fun... if you make it. We unfortunately don't have much success at that though.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
My wife came home from her girls weekend away tonight so we put on the new Chris rock special and I didn't get to see much of the game. I watched the yt 8 min highlight video that I like quite a bit for games that aren't pvr'able for me in BC (I don't pay for center ice anymore, just stream stream stream). What a shocking result. 4-2 up I said "well goodness maybe we hang onto this one, but then remembered Dallas' propensity towards crazy home comebacks in the 3rd period this season. 4-2 ain't shit. To see Toffoli pull that one out off a masterpiece of a pass from Hubie was sensational. I lost money betting against us tonight and am thrilled about it.

Reactions: Boomstick

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Kinda mad I missed a win tbh, and a high scoring game nonetheless. I watched most periods of their 5 game losing streak including the entire Minnesota game smh.

Anyways, playoff hopes are barely alive, but it's something.

I had a pipe burst so I wasn't able to watch... hockey gods saying flood gates are opening?

The door is still open, but the Flames will be like

BoringCapitalGilamonster-size_restricted.gif

Instead of going through the door, they knock it down and everyone walks past them instead?

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Darryl Sutter needs to be called out.

I agree :snide:

The 4th line yet again played just as much if not more than the top six did at five on five despite being completely manhandled all night.

Sutter just needs to get out of his own way, and this team might actually have a shot of going on a bit of a run here.

Duehr in for Lucic please and I really like our lineup down the stretch then.

Put an actual center on that 4th line for a change too.

Dube - Ruzicka - Duehr would be a dominant 4th line.

Last edited:

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
So we need both Wild games right?
We need all of the games.

With 18 games left, need to finish with about .600 pts%.

That means finishing roughly with 98 points, meaning 29 points in 18 games. That's 14-3-1 to finish the season.

Possible? Yes. Likely? No.

My math may be wrong, but the good thing about the internet is someone will certainly correct me if I am. :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Iggys Dome

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce